Riding Through the Night

Where the Streets Have No Name
Aug 21, 2014 - Sep 21, 2014
Puck and Campanella
Dec 26, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Anima

Pulling into the Sterling Hotel's parking lot, Jade brought her Lotus to a screeching halt, enjoying every thrilling moment of doing a dangerous stunt. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction, Jade sat back in her seat while she watched and waited for her little new 'friend' to join her. When he did arrive, she stumble out of the car door, giving him a drunken smile - it was amazing how she managed to return in one piece. "Right, so ya wanted to take me for a lil' ride first, right?'

S
    Steven

"First?" Mark said with a sly grin.

Markos takes off his lid and holds it out to her.

"Sorry lady but I can't let you ride on this without some protection. There may be people driving under the influence out there." Mark laughs as he hands her the helmet

A
    Anima

"Yeah, first." Her face slightly twitched with agitation as she was given the helmet; wearing one didn't exactly go along with her daredevil nature, but she did not protest. "If you say so," Jade said with a shrug, slipping it over her head before taking her place behind Mark. With one last click Jade locked the Lotus, wrapping her arms around his chest. "Just where do ya plan on takin' me?"

S
    Steven

Mark takes them from the hotel and drives down town. Up and down the streets Past Sacramento Executive Airport, down Freeport Blvd and stops under the Highway 5 overpass. "Give me mah helmet," Mark says to her as he takes off his belt.

Mark wraps the belt around her waste and his, Strapping her to him Securely.

"Fly Valkyrie" Mark says to her as he revs his Bikes engine and spins the back tire takes off down Freeport Blvd along the River, with her hair blowing in the wind

A
    Anima

Butterflies seemed to settle in her stomach as they took off turning and twisting down the streets, with Jade shrieking at any group they happened to pass by with such things as 'Hey hoes!', 'Skanky dicks!', and other strange noises; one didn't have to see her to realize that the crazy woman was enjoying herself. When they came to a stop under the overpass, Jade eagerly handed over the helmet, and raised a brow as he took of his belt - tying them together hadn't been the first thought that came to her perverted mind. "Now this is what I'm talkin' about!" She managed to shout out over the thrum of the engine, her hazel eyes wide with anticipation. As their speed picked up, Jade risked raising both of her arms into the air, each middle finger sticking abruptly out in rude fashion. Alongside all of this, Jade screamed out her key phrase of 'Yeeeaaah biiiiitches!' to boot.

S
    Steven

Mark smiles and he hears the woman cheer and yell. Mark buries the needle for a while. He Sneaks back one quick glance to see her smile. Mark pulls up to a Warehouse on a Dirt drive right by the river.

Mark takes the belt off, turns at the waste putting his right hand on her waste and his left behind her knee. Sliding her around his hip and setting her on the tank.

"Havin Fun Lady", Mark says with a smile wink. It wasn't really a question as it was stating the obvious.

feedfeedfeedfeed, She is food. She is dinner

A
    Anima

Jade gave out a playful little 'Grrrr' as he reached around for her legs; with her dress being so short, all that there was touch was her bare skin. "Oh, but what the question really is are you having fun yet?" She purred, leaning in close until her lips were right beside his ear. "I have a little secret to tell you!" Jade whispered out hastily, waiting a few moments to let the thought sink in. When she believed it had, she quickly drew in air to her lungs, as though she was about to spill something big - and then yelled out a faux roar, essentially leaping at the photographer with the intent of biting his ear.

Yeah, that's Jade for you.

S
    Steven

Mark let her Bite his ear and let out a mix of a laugh and a growl. "A secret you say? Well what do ah need tah do tah get let in on this secret?" Mark bit at her neck, just a playful bite. No fangs, no feeding, just a nip in response to Jades bite on his ear.

eateatfeedfeedhercorrodedarterybitebitebite

A
    Anima

Now that she was on him, Jade tried to wrestle her companion off from the motorcycle and down on to the pavement. Whether he allowed this or not, the 'amazonian' in her was swift to continue on her next goal - getting those clothes off. "My 'lil secret is, I ain't wearing any underwear." And this was true; by now her dress had slid up over her hips, leaving her naked ass viewable to the world. Not that she really cared if anyone saw her.

I Are Barbarian

Jade's hands moved down to his chest, clenching the shirt and tearing it off as though it were little more then paper.

S
    Steven

Mark plays the Sub for now but does not get wrestled off the bike. He likes being on his bike. As Jade rips his shirt off he almost feels alive again.
    Mark grabs her ass with scoots her to the point of the seat. He wraps her legs around him Kissing her on the mouth... hard. As he kisses her he reaches his hand out and reves the engine on his bike. Making it roar, almost as loudly as her.

feedfeedbitebitebitebitebitefeedtakehertakehereate at

"Let me take you home, I have plans for you" Mark smiles at her with a grin that promises great favors an enjoyment if she can have a little patients.

What does Jade want to do...now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.