Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(C Tears) Baldwin to Sage, Again

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Tiffany West

Driving off into the night back toward his Haven and the communal feeding zone, Sir Baldwin put his earpiece on and phoned Daniella Sage again to report what had happened. As he did, he thought about the politics of this all - how was he best to handle this so that they didn't all look like absolute morons and make this even worse? Call the Prince? Get Sage to do it? Do it tomorrow?

There was protocol here. He knew it, surely he knew it...

2 sux Int+POL
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-24 20:32:08 Sir Baldwin rolls 3 to Int+Politics (10 Again) 6, 9, 8 2 successes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Actually, I'm going to rule this isn't really a 'political' situation, as there is no true 'politics' involved. Alternately, Politics can be applied in CYA situations, as in where one might shift blame, et al. In that case, it's not a basic task, and a -3 Difficulty penalty is assessed. Net / net the result is the same.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The phone rings only a couple times before it is answered.

"Daniella speaking."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Ms. Sage, its Baldwin. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that she was recovered. The bad news is that Saito went down in the process. I need to get them in to see the boss for medical care, but I'm not sure when the best time to bring them by is. I can house them overnight if need be. What do you think?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It takes her a few seconds to process what she had just been told. One could almost feel her rubbing her forehead with her free hand. All that had to be done was play nice with Regent Hart and retrieve Jennifers body, now they had quite a mess on their hands. Time for damage control.

She closes her eyes, “That is certainly bad news. The best and safest place to bring them is Cedar Fields Funeral Home. In their current medical condition, this is the place for them to be. I can make the call to Dr French and have her waiting for your arrival. I can assure you they will be well looked after until we can speak with our boss and get things squared away.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I will go there. I also have the man who put Saito down in my custody. A thug who works for the enemy. I will need to question him. By the way, thank you for contacting Ms. Hart. Her and her companion were quite fair."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.