Ended
Watch

A test of patience? Let's go with that.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Several mages were waiting for Leo at the Circle, and he really felt bad about that. Unfortunately when the Veil was possibly breached it had to take priority over unannounced arrivals. Leo wasn't happy with the breach of etiquette, but shit happens.

Though Leo rushed the meeting in the park, minutes swiftly passed him by. While he thought time was going rather fast in his rush to the Circle, the time within dragged. Minutes dragged on in the awkward silence, and every passing second felt like an Acanthus was dragging it out to make them suffer. After around forty minutes of waiting though the double doors to the Circle finally opened and Leo emerged.

"Yo!" The First Talon called down to the others as he hustled past the gym. Fortunately the Sanctuary of the Circle of Creation had benches, though the multicolored lighting from the stained glass windows was beginning to dim as night loomed just over the horizon. "Sorry for the delay, but we were having some issues in the park. Nothing we can't work past though, and nothing I should really be burdening new Talons with anyway."

A welcoming smile and Leo looks to those assembled. "I'm Leo Lockheart by the way."

Given the time lapse between getting to the park, talking to Striker, and heading to the Circle, I decided it would be ebst to start from scratch with a new scene. Any who would not wait the time it took for Leo to arrive are welcome to leave. Also remember that any spells cast without prolongation factors have expired.

T

Striker followed the First Talon through the doors, quietly in order to not draw attention to himself, his usual boisterous nature suppressed. He surreptitiously stood against the wall and said nothing, a contemplative look on his face as he stared at his boots.

Jonokuchi

PRE

Walking from where he had been...entertaining Mace and Magni, Jonokuchi gave both of his cabalmates a stern nod of greeting. He then stood opposite Striker, wondering briefly what could have caused the usually talkative Shaman to remain so quiet.

Katsuro Tomori

Magni had gotten up to follow the big fella', and had a rather pleased grin on his face to not be waiting anymore. He heard someone shout Yo as they entered and Leo gave introductions. Magni dropped his pack and rectangular package on the floor that he'd been hauling room to room and offered a hand.

"Magni Thorsson, pleased to meet you First Talon." said the icelander in his thick accent. He didn't ask about the park. If it was important it'd come up later, if it wasn't it didn't matter anyway.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

m
    magiuspendragon

Mace looked up when two more people entered the Sanctum. Her fingers were hopelessly tangled in the wire she'd been nervously fiddling with as they waited. She glanced down briefly before standing up, hands behind her back as they frantically saught to untangle themselves. "Hi," she said to Leo. "Mace, Moros." She wriggled her right hand free and presented it. "Pleased to meet you."

Leo Lockheart

PRE

A smile and a nod to Jonokuchi. "Thank you for staying with our new Talons."

Then he looked to the two mages. The wild eyed guy from the Path meeting, and a new girl. Interesting. "Pleasure Mace, Magni, and welcome to the Circle of Creation. As you might have guessed this is where we operate from as an Order. You were waiting in the Sanctuary, our primary meeting place, and as you can see we have a gym for people to use." He was already back in motion through the gym towards the main entrance. "So, what brings you guys to Sacramento?"

T

Striker followed along with the group, hanging back behind the other mages and staying quiet. He gave a small nod of greeting to Jonokuchi when he caught his eye but said nothing.

Katsuro Tomori

"Weather, mostly. Finished my training back home, wanted to travel somewhere distant and warm. This was the best place on the list. Seemed like a good enough place to continue my studies and training." he said heartily. The Icelander was clearly excited about the warm weather.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

m
    magiuspendragon

"Work, mostly," Mace said, letting her hand drop back to her side. She freed her other hand and placed the bit of wire in her pocket. The last thing she needed was to look like she needed something to keep her hands busy. "My sister and I both got jobs in the area. Sort of." She shrugged. "I guess mine's as much school as work. I'm a grad student at UC Davis. Mechanical Engineering. They pay me to grade papers and run labs."

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi gave Leo a nod when he thanked him. "Asp was the welcoming party. I was cleaning," he said, bluntly, eyes moving away from Striker to Leo. "I was not particularly welcoming."

The sumo listened to the two new arrivals, still interested in Magni's talents. "Magni said he was a blacksmith. Could help."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread