Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1407) The Duel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Yeeeeah," Ixidor says in recollection, as he takes the other man's hand and shakes the greeting shake. "I remember seeing you at the Obrimos party, right?"

His mouth twists into a sly grin.

"How are you liking this mess, so far?"

Ermac
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

E
    Ermac

Achievement unlocked, shook hands with Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs. And he even remembered him to some extent.

"Nothing a bit of percussive maintenance can't fix." Hitting things till they worked, the most fun practice in the office. "But in all seriousness, yea, it's a big problem. From what I've heard the now former-Hierarch was trying to sell us out to San Francisco. I'm willing to lend a hand wherever I can."

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Zodiac returns from her meeting!

Her derps... of course, they were no where to be found. She shot off a quick text as watched the gathering for a moment, noting that many had left, but that didn't stop her from clearing her throat and speaking rather firmly - and loudly.

"May I have the attention of the Consilium for a moment," she stated. It wasn't really a question. It was a means of directing the attentions of chatting parties.

"It bares noting that with the changes in the Consilium structure, Mister Crowley of the Free Council," she gestured to the man, "and myself are your new Heralds. Additionally, the Hierarch will be calling for meetings with each Cabal personally. I ask that the Sigil Holders for each Cabal approach a Herald of your choosing to make an appointment time for your Cabal to meet with Hierarch Aquinas."

Her gaze turned to Crowley, to see if he had any additions, and on to Aquinas as well as she took a step aside.

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley returns from the meeting

As Zodiac made the introductions, Crowley touched two fingers to his head in a sloppy salute. He took a couple of steps so he could form up on the other side of the Hierarch.

"Pretty much what Zodiac said here," he added, as formally as he could. "If possible, I'd like to share contact details as well, for the sake of easy communication."

C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 1 (Hierach)

Returning from the side-room, the Hierarch's gaze takes in the Circle. Who is left, who has already left, and who seems to be waiting to leave. A note of approval characterizes his nod of acknowledgment to Zoey's and Crowley's statements. “We have a lot of work ahead of us,” Aquinas starts, “but for now, enjoy the rest of your evenings.

This thread will be closed Monday Morning EST

A
    Asp

As Zodiac and Crowley made their way back out with the Heirarch and the Guardian's text was received, the Veiled Threats Star , Avis and Asp left their little alcove and came to observe the closing announcements.

Zoey's announcement brought a huge smile to Asp's face, and she gave her cabal-mate a thumbs-up! Asp was absolutely certain that the sourpuss was going to be fantastic. No nonsense Herald? That was good by her.

C
    Casitive

The Magi in the City start to leave, discussing plans for the future or nursing their worries...

Great Scene! Thanks!

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread