Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Player Run Plots (PRP)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes
      Rage singing, no work with Ozzy

Okay then! So how is this for a PLayer Run Plot:

Morgan makes an announcement to the Freehold that she is having too much demand for her courier services. She wants to offer jobs to other courtiers, but wants to make a contest out of it so she doesn't lose her reputation with couriers that are...too green. Morgan would be too soft/diplomatic too say "doesn't suck."

The contest can be a race of either free running or cycling, depending on preference of folks. If plenty of folks want to do one, we go with that one for the race. I'd probably use something like the PFS Chase sytem as inspiration for the race.

This means the race would be composed of several "barriers" that must be overcome with a skill roll. Success means you proceed ahead, failure means you are delayed. An option of a slow route is an instant success, but equals several "delays." First one to pass the final "barrier" wins.

Is that viable? If so, I'll try to think up some "barriers" for both a cyclist and a traceur race. if not...I'll try to think of some else.

That sounds more like a social scene with some rolls added, rather than a plot itself. But if you wanna do something like it, by all means feel free to do so. You can discuss any specifics with the ST staff via PMs if you like

ATTENTION MAGE PLAYERS: THE HORROR SHALL SOON BEGIN

4. Likes West, Teeramus liked this post

Lynn Mills

Oooohhhhh. Things are gonna get interesting . . . .

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Wait...was the Mage-Ling band (hey there is a name!) the result of this PRP or is it an entirely spontaneous PRP thing going on in Cityshards?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

If you mean Heroes - that is an ongoing experiment

Lynn Mills

No, the other Shard thing... which was almost totally random and I'm not even sure how it happened.

Wait...was the Mage-Ling band (hey there is a name!) the result of this PRP or is it an entirely spontaneous PRP thing going on in Cityshards?
    The Mage-Ling Band (unless there was another one) was formed through spontaneous City Shards, and was kinda put on hold when one of the band members (Travis' Kyle) dropped..And I got lazy :C

But, it technically kinda still exists. I mean, they never broke up officially, right Trickster ?

Oh, oh, also! Putting together two PrPs for Vampire. More on this soon...

Lynn Mills

The Mage-Ling Band (unless there was another one) was formed through spontaneous City Shards, and was kinda put on hold when one of the band members (Travis' Kyle) dropped..And I got lazy :C

But, it technically kinda still exists. I mean, they never broke up officially, right Trickster ?
    Well, they never actually practiced together, so I don't know if they were ever together enough to break up. But I'd still love to do it if anybody else is interested.

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Not sure if this is the best place to post this tool. Somebody online came up with a way to make Quick NPCs

https://worldofdarkness.fandom.com/w...ck_NPCs_(nWoD)

This link is a boon for our wondrous moderators, or anyone hoping to make a Glimpse to test out their understanding of social combat against a NPC. It provides a formula to generate generic NPCs, ranking difficulty from at 1 (mook) to 5 (big bad boss).

12. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread