Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Yumyumcrows Thread

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Hi friends

I am sorry to say it but I am going to have to dial back on my role with the site.

A very close relative has been diagnosed with cancer, and I'm not in the right frame of mind to run things.

I'll continue to try and keep up the plot threads I have going and I'll try and keep Hector going in Werewolf.

However, you will need a new Mage ST soon I'd reckon.

I am sorry to do this but right now I don't have the time / energy to keep up the way I used to.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming.

2. Likes Vincent, Domino liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Oh Crow.

That sucks. I wish you, and them, all the best.

Your plots have always been fun. I have no idea how you idea as much as you do.

Take things easy. I hope you can keep things going with Hector, because nobody would want Emily in charge

Do whatever you have to, buddy.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

Be strong friend, I hope everything works out well for you and your relative. You're a great guy, and a great storyteller/player.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Strong King

Take care of yourself and spend time with those who matter most. We appreciate everything you have done for us here (even in just my short time here). We are happy to have you with us in any capacity!

M
    MrGrieves

Hang in there, Crow. I'm so sorry.

Twist Scenes

I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I dearly hope your relative comes through alright. Stay strong!

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

I'm very sorry to hear that, Crow. I'm glad you have familial support. Take care of yourself and we'll all be happy to hear from you when you want to pop in!

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Mate, I feel for you. If you wanna chat, let me know, buddy.

S
    Steven

YYC, take it a day at a time man. If there is anything we can do, let us know.

S
    Selena

Crow,

Take the time you need to hun. I hope everything end up being okay and I am sorry for what you and your family are going through. You will be severely missed and I hope to see you back again sometime. You have been a huge asset to the site, and I don't think I can ever thank you enough for all you've done.

+ Reply to Thread