Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(C Tears) Sage Calling Hart

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As soon as the call from Sir Baldwin ended, she looked through her contacts until she found the number she was looking for. Her fingered hesitated over pressing the little green picture with a phone on it. The call wouldn’t be that bad, right?

Pressing the icon, she puts the phone to her head, listening as it rang.

*Ring Ring*
    Roxie Hart
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

It takes several rings, but the phone connects.

"Ye..."

The words cut off, followed by the loud, dull sound of the phone dropping. A shattering sound is heard. Cheering.

Then...

"Well?"
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She quickly pulled the phone away from her ear, the sound louder when one had heightened senses. Her eyes close as the dull throbbing is felt in her ear, and she moves the phone to the other ear.

“Hello Ms Hart, this is Daniella Sage calling. I hope I am not interrupting anything,” Says the British voice. “But there is a pressing issue that was brought to my attention that requires your permission to be resolved.” She would elaborate more once asked, letting the leggy Regent ask whatever she needed.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"Maybe less words, honey? Cut to the..."

There's a grunting sound.

"...chase."

"Love the accent, though."

5. Likes Jag, Matamune, Wod.Infant, Wolven Pryde liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Less words, ok, she could do that but wait, did she just call her honey? A perplexed look takes over her face for a second as she refocused.

“Of course, my apologies. Miss Hazelton seems to have come into some sort of trouble, she is incapacitated, and Mister Baldwin has requested access to your favorite area to retrieve her. He needs access and permission to enter the area until the end of the night.” She says, trying to use as little words as possible while keeping the Masquerade in tact. She wasn’t sure if the line was secure. “Realizing it was best to ask your permission before advancing any further, he asked that I speak with you.” Her tone was nothing but respectful, knowing this hinged on Regent Hart giving her ok.

7. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"That's awful."

There's a clatter as the phone drops again. More glass shatters.

Faint yelling is heard. "Stop. That. Motherfucker. STOP. I'm doing business. SONOFABITCH. You CUT me."

Eventually, heavy breathing is heard as the phone is retrieved.

"So you're saying Hazelton's here? In the nighty-night kinda way?"

9. Likes Wod.Infant, Wolven Pryde liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There was another wince at the noise, and she makes a note to turn off her sensitive hearing when making phone calls.

Of course it was awful! She wanted to say, but she bit her tongue.

“Unfortunately, yes.” She replied. “Mister Baldwin and an associate are standing by ready to retrieve her so there is no breach. Not only of our Laws, but yours as well.” Hoping she caught on to the respect being given to her as Regent and whatever Laws she may have of her area.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

There's a long pause, and the phone goes completely silent for nearly two minutes before Roxie answers.

"Awwww, you don't have to do that. I wouldn't want to put anyone out. I'm not even gonna ask what Hazelton's doing here. Since we're all friends, and all. But here's what I'm thinking. Maybe I'll handle this, and then see who wants to lick it the nicest to thank me."

There's a long exhale.

"But don't ever let anyone say Roxie doesn't appreciate a friendly call. I'll give your two friends first chance at making me an offer I can't refuse. Because maybe I don't want to go mess with this shit tonight. I'm a busy lady. I'll be at Trax. Just a word of advice, though, sweetie. South Sac's a rough part of town. If they don't come straight to Trax, well, I can't really vouch for their safety."

Another breathy pause.

"A body or two could get lost. It's a big place. Know what I mean?"

12. Likes Jag liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She pulls the phone from her ear, making sure the call was still connected.

Her eyes close, nothing could be easy could it? Sir Baldwin and Lady Saito are going to have thier already full hands fuller from the sounds of it.

Well, it was her playground, her rules.

“Ms Hart it is your area, your rules.” She replied.

Inwardly, she sighs, nothing she could really argue with. “I will make the call to Mister Baldwin and relay where they are to meet you. Your advice is heeded and understood.”

She was close to making a threat or two of her own. Jennifer was a close ally and friend, and Sir Badlwin and Lady Saito were Honored Knights. If anything happened to any of them this evening, there would be hell to pay.

But, must play nice. “I do know what you mean and I would certainly hate to see that happen. I will stress the importance of what part of town they will be entering, and for them to have their guard up. Thank you for the warning and for taking the time to be of assistance this evening.”

If there is nothing else from Ms Hart, she will end the call and call Sir Baldwin.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

*click*
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread