Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(C Tears) Baldwin to Sage

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Sir Baldwin dialed Daniella Sage's number, hoping she would pick up...

Tiffany

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The phone rang only a few times before it was answered.

"Hello?" spoke the friendly British female voice.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Good evening, Ms. Sage. It's Peter Baldwin. I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time?"

Even in emergencies, the Knights were courteous.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles "Good evening Sir Baldwin!" she felt comfortable using his title, she was alone, and even if overheard by a Kine, it should be brushed off as a British thing.

"It isn't a bad time, and I always have time for those of Quality." she replied.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I'm glad... I'm sorry to say that my call is a dire one. Ms. Hazelton is in some serious danger as a result of complications on a mission for our company. I have arranged to extract her, but to do so, I need access to Ms. Hart's favorite area... could I trouble you for some help in quietly setting that up?"

Sage was Invictus. She also was friends with Jennifer, at least, as much of friends as Kindred could be. Surely she could assist.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She sat up a little straighter in her chair, Jennifer was in danger?!

There was concern in her voice, “Oh my! Of course Sir Baldwin! I shall place a call immediately to Ms. Hart and get things cleared.” She had never really spoken to the Regent, and to be honest, was a little intimidated by her. But this was of dire importance, and she would pull as many strings as she could. “If Ms. Hart is to ask, where did you need access to, and for how long?” she asked, not wishing to stall, but wanting her bases covered if she was asked.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Yuki Saito, August Galloway and I need access to the best section of her area until the end of the night."

The Rack. It was not to be fucked with.

"Our company's operation for the boss went south. Ms. Hazelton is unconscious and was taken. The enemy are regular folks and did not know what they had. Pretending to be one of their own by text message, I have persuaded the enemy to leave her in a residence there. The recovery should not be too terribly difficult, but it is in our company's interest that this remain discrete."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As Sir Baldwin speaks, she grabbed a pen and paper to take quick notes. Names….area needed and amount of time…noted. Of course they were coded notes.

“Thank you Sir Baldwin. I shall call Ms Hart immediately and do whatever is in my power to get you the access you need.” She replied. “Would you prefer a call from me confirming the passage, or one from Ms Hart?” she stole a glance to the clock on the table, mentally calculating how much of the precious darkness they had left.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Honestly, whatever is more convenient for Ms. Hart would be best, for etiquette's sake," he replied. "We will be standing by. Thank you, Ms. Sage."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Understood Sir Baldwin.” She simply replied. “I shall call Ms Hart, and if it isn’t me you hear back from, best of luck. Please get Ms Hazelton back to a safe location. If you need any further assistance from me, please don’t hesitate to call.”

If there is nothing else, she will end the call. Mentally preparing herself for the next call.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.