Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Under Control) Calling Miach

THREADID
Jun 23, 2014 : (Under Control) Photography Critique
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Finding a phone Ariadne spends a short time staring at the wall before remembering the right phone number..probably.

An generic number from Sacramento calls Miach Bigpaw

Looking up from the medical file of a newcome patient, Miach wondered whether to take the incoming call or not. It was no number he knew... But it just might be important.

"Hello ?" he replied guardedly.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hi, this is Erin Murphy. With the stage crew... We're having some trouble with some pictures you gave us for the body paint. Something just doesn't fit right and I think these picture are the problem."

If the name rang no bell, the voice was well-known, though... Miach was not used to dealing with Ariadne, but the Guardian has been around for a long time. And from what little he understood of her hidden speech, it seemed he may be in trouble.

"Hi Erin. I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like me to come and bring more pictures ? Worst case scenario, I'd pose again, of course. I'm rather free at the moment."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"That would be lovely. O and bring some of your hobby gear as well. It will add to the authenticity." Ariadne can't exactly remember what Miach does, it's been a while, hopefully its helpful though.

"We're at Nox at the moment. Getting a few drinks before going for another shoot."

"Sure thing." the Enchanter replied, though he wondered why he would have to do so. It seemed serious.

"I know the Nox. Used to be called Avalon before, if memory serves ? I can be there in half an hour, give or take a few. Would that be right with you ?" he asked, while he was already picturing the direction in his mind's eye.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I think so, I lose track of the names of places like these some times. Half hour works, see you then."

"Right. I'll be on my way, then. See you soon."

OOC

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

OOC

Closed Thread