Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Under Control) Calling Aaren Eloi

THREADID
Jun 23, 2014 : (Under Control) Photography Critique
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

After finding no more pictures on the camera with Freehold residents in them, Coco excused herself from the table and went to warn them. First on her list was the beautiful Ms. Eloi, orator extraordinaire. She was first on the camera, after all.

The Wasp dialed the number and waited while the phone rang...
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

C
    Casitive

On the floor of 2046, Aaren was orchestrating the last few contractors. As such, she didn't hear her phone so much as feel the vibrations, "Hello?" Aaren held the phone against her ear with her shoulder, gesticulating her requests. The sound of her heels echoing in the background were readily apparent.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

A grin lit up Coco's face when she heard the rhythmic clicking echoing from the phone's earpiece. Perhaps the woman was being spied on, but she made for a radiant subject. Ms. Eloi might be lacking in security, but she certainly wasn't lacking in style, so let those loyalist bastards think on that!

"Ah, yes, excuse me," Coco replied after a pause, snapping her mind back to the important topics at hand. "It's delightful to hear your voice, Ms. Eloi. This is Coco! From the garden party? And while this might sound like a social call, which I would love it be, it's actually concerning an incredibly important matter, so please do not put the phone down before we conclude our conversation. Now then, I should ask, are you a fan of riddles? Or perhaps popular fiction? Regardless, tell me if you can solve this one: Who is the person that lives in disguise, who deals in secrets and tells only lies? Now, don't say the answer, just tell me if you know the point I'm trying to get across."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

C
    Casitive

Oh, hello Coco!” Aaren enthuses turning away from the contractors and heading towards a quiet corner.

However, Coco's warning and her emphatic request to not put the phone down evaporates that simple pleasure at hearing from a fellow Spring. She assumed that meant that Loyalists were in Sacramento and Aaren answer, “Yes, I think so.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oh, delightful! Well, the situation isn't delightful," she amended, frowning on her end of the line, "but I'm glad that you understand. Why don't you meet me for a drink? I happen to be at the Nox. We can chat and I can fill you in on all the gossip I've heard about you."

C
    Casitive

"Nox?" It was a rhetorical question, glancing at the work being finished up around the gallery for a moment before adding. "I think I can make it there depending on the traffic." In fact, Aaren started collecting her things. "When I get there where will you be?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Hmm. I'm not sure. Let us say, the bar. Yes, that should work. I look forward to seeing you. Oh, and you might want to bring some pepper spray," Coco suddenly added, the idea springing into her mind. The riddle ought to have been enough of a hint, but Coco wanted to be sure Aaren understood the severity of the situation. And, come to think of it, the idea of blind spies had a certain amount of appeal. "Maybe several canisters. The city can be so dangerous at night, you know."

C
    Casitive

Aaren paused mid-step, mouthing the words 'Where do you find Pepper-Spray at this hour?' The momentary pause though passes and Aaren starts walking to her car again, “I'll see what I can find at the Citco.” A beat, “I'll see you in a bit.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

I'll link you soon! Shouldn't be more than a day.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Fantastic! Ta!" Coco replied, ending the call. One more call to make and then she could grab a nice drink while she waited for reinforcements to arrive...

Closed Thread