Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(AFD) Mandy @ Asp, Avis & Cut

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Just figured I'd inform you guys for certain, now, I will be announcing Veiled Threats to the Herald after I've finished up with Chess. Hope you've all done well. Please don't make me herd cats for this.

PS - If I beat both the Epopt and the First Talon in Chess is anyone else concerned about the state of tactical skill in this city? Just saying.

West Star Cross Asp Cayce Avis

A
    Asp

Asp chuckled quietly to herself, sending four quick letters back to the group.

Meow

Fucking with Mandy was too much fun.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational cabal! p.s. i didn't win anything
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

4. Likes Sirith liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Still dont get the cats thing but will be ther.

P.S. Yep.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Closed Thread