Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
FAQ & Your Questions!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

Puck Scenes

Quick question, have any of the dice roller bbcodes been changed since I was last around?

I entered dice rolls for my sights and armor on my first concilium post and it dropped the rolls. Tried it again for my second post and the bbcode had a black box around it and it was dropped again. I was using the codes cited here. The rolls themselves were 73564-73568 and have already made Gnosis 3 and rit casts a priority.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

No, they're the same. You probably just had a typo somewhere. You're overspent on Mana, tho. Max is 5 for a newb with no Hallow.

Edit:
    Yep, you had another bbcode shoehorned in. You had COLOR codes wrapped around your dice roll numbers.

PHP Code:
    [roll=Cloaked Supernal Vision cast in sceneCloaked Unseen Aegis and failed rolls before with duration factors][COLOR=#898989]73564-[/COLOR][COLOR=#898989]73568[/roll] 
    Last edited by West; Apr 3rd, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Selena

I have been having difficulty with @ tags, or even thread tags since July 7th (the last time I had a successful tag).

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

S
    Selena

West or Yumyumcrow - could someone flip my character to Sasha here? Not sure why it flipped, pretty sure I had Sasha up when I was posting lol

V
    Vladimir

So, I've made my first dice roll today, and for me it does not display as a spoiler. Just plain text under the main text of my post. Did I do something wrong, or is this normal? Or should I additionally use the spoiler tag?

The link is here - http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...027#post465027

Also, when I try to use the "link" doodad, Chrome flips out and blames the forums in having dodgy code and trying to protect my priceless user data from evil ninjas, or something.

Vladimir I've had that happen once or twice... usually it was because I accidentally copied an extra character from the dice-roll page. If everything is working properly with the code, I would probably just preview your posts before posting, to make sure the code got pasted in properly.

7. Likes Deltaomega liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Vladimir that happens to me a lot as well. It looks fine to me.

And thanks to Travis06489 now I know why it happens

9. Likes Deltaomega, Travisc06489 liked this post

Arms Dealers. So this is something that has come up in my brain. Circe has them as Allies and her background is being one of them. My question is: does that mean Circe can eventually sell guns to people in City Shards?

I do not mean right now nor just because she has Allies Arms Dealers.

I'd want to have some strict requirements to allow Circe to do this. Like Circe having to have no less then 10 dots across Allies, Fame, and Status Arms Dealers with a minimum of 3 dots in each. Circe would need pull in all aspects of that Sphere of Influence to be a member, right?

And for other PCs wanting to buy the'd still needing the appropriate merits (Resources and Arms Dealers/Criminal spheres of appropriate level) for allowing the purchases. It'd just be a case of being able PRP the purchase of guns without having the storytellers tied up.

Thank you and have a great holiday season everyone!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

My first thoughts: -

Technically speaking... its possible.

But (and its a big but)

Circe would need a lot of merits to pull it off...

Allies in Arms Dealers (and probably a very high rating unless Circe focusses on knives, pistols and the like).
    Resources (lots - the weapons have to come from somewhere)

At least Status in Arms Dealers (so she can have real pull; Allies is friends not direct influence within a given Sphere) and Status / Fame in Criminal (so she is known).

And thats probably the basics before *ahem* moderation kicks in. Simply put, some things should not be available no matter what, for game balance and so on.

12. Likes Origins liked this post

I agree Yumyumcrow and thank you for the quick reply. And yeah, it'd take a lot of merits for sure.

I have no plans for Circe selling tanks, bazookas, or power armor.

Status (membership and respect) and Fame (notoriety) make sense I agree. So Circe's needs Status and Fame in Arms Dealer Sphere just to sell, but it doesn't broaden whom she can sell to. If she wants to sell to people without dots in the Arms Dealer Sphere she would need dost in the Criminal Sphere of Influence to be known enough to have people buy from her.

Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread