Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
FAQ & Your Questions!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
    A
    AbelC

There was a BooBoo made my Character Acct's name is wrong and doesnt match It should be Threndyn A. Bellomo, but its Threndyn A, Bello. Thats why i cant pull the minsheet up and i already made a post, so i am just getting off to a Lovely start. Can the username be fixed?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's not a 'booboo'.

This wouldn't be a problem if you'd read and followed the instructions on the character submission form:

===================

This should be the name your character commonly uses, and will be the name used for your character account and Wiki page. If you have some long and wonderful family name, please save it for the history section below.

===================

The account has been renamed to Threndyn and sorted out.
    Last edited by West; Dec 5th, 2017 at 12:55 AM.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

3. Likes Dark Passenger, Origins liked this post

Puck Scenes

Pretty sure it's because of the length of my inactivity, but I currently can't send PMs with my player account. Is there a switch that can be flicked to fix that?
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

S
    Selena

Hello Youngblood ! This is by no means urgent, but when you have time, could you look into the notification settings? I am not receiving emails from recent posts and I did test it. I also checked my spam. No hurry at all. I am not the only one experiencing the issue.

Thanks much!

J
    Colonel John Jefferson Davis
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Manipulation
    (Finesse)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Barfly
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Alder John Jefferson Davis Lord Pursuivant

Striking Looks 2 (Rakish)
    Manipulation 4 (Finesse)
    Fame 1 (Entertainment)
    Kasterborous
    Adam Exlibrist
    John Davis Scenes

To add to Salena's question. Do we submit XP reports via our player account or character account?

0 Scenes

It's submitted on your player account.

M
    Matrixchild

If I recall, all the old e-mails I have came from the grey.goose account, so a new email to send out the notifications will probably need to be set up.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

JonReeves use your player account.

Twist Scenes

Hello Youngblood ! This is by no means urgent, but when you have time, could you look into the notification settings? I am not receiving emails from recent posts and I did test it. I also checked my spam. No hurry at all. I am not the only one experiencing the issue.

Thanks much!
    Hi there Selena , I'm looking into it now. Just checking if the existing setup from before the transfer is still in tact or if I'd need to mirror the process making new email accounts. Thank you!

M
    Matrixchild

Youngblood , when you get a chance, for some reason I can't send private messages. It says "Your access to private messages has been restricted."

Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread