Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
FAQ & Your Questions!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yes, that's a limitation of the Mobile theme. An option would be to run the full theme on mobile.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I
    Idares

Is it possible to edit your own post? If so where? I can't seem to find a button.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You can edit your post for 5 minutes after posting in most areas. You cannot edit posts in the Character Sheet area -- only STs can.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

So...kinda a weird question. But I've noticed when I post my dice rolls, it posts weird. Like...it's not as neat looking as it used to be. I've been doing the same thing I usually do, copy and paste. Do I need to do something different?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's a bug that crept in that I haven't figured out how to get rid of yet :/

I think it happens when you EDIT a post or maybe even PREVIEW. I know if you just write a post and add the roll it goes in just fine -- it's only when it has to render the roll that it gets wonked.

When using the enhanced interface message editor, I notice that when previewing posts with dice rolls it alters the content of the post in such a way. My workaround has been to copy the content of my post before previewing and then repaste it afterwards. It doesn't seem to alter the dice roll display if you post without previewing.

7. Likes West liked this post

West

So, when I went to tag people today, it converted everything into weird HTML script, and I can't tell if it actually tagged anyone. Not sure what I did wrong: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...154#post456154

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Cayce ,

Did some experimenting, looks like the VIDEO bbcode and @ bbcode don't play nicely together. You can get around that by using the YOUTUBE bbcode instead of VIDEO...

10. Likes Cayce liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Dumb question.

Kung Fu 1 - Even when a specific part of an opponent is not targeted, armor penalties to your character's Brawl attacks are reduced by one.
    MAC2 -When striking with a Brawl or Weaponry attack, the character may ignore up to 1 point of the enemy’s Armor protection per dot in this Fighting Style.

Emphasis mine, would these two FS abilities stack for Brawl attacks or the one that gives the greater bonus take priority? I don't recall reading anything like this previously.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Unless the text specifically notes otherwise, Fighting Style maneuvers don’t stack. If multiple maneuvers provide the same benefit within the game system (a Defense bonus or dice bonus, for instance), your character only benefits from the best of the lot.
    - Armory Reloaded, p.62

13. Likes Kelreth liked this post
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread