Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
FAQ & Your Questions!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Twist Scenes

Hello Youngblood ! This is by no means urgent, but when you have time, could you look into the notification settings? I am not receiving emails from recent posts and I did test it. I also checked my spam. No hurry at all. I am not the only one experiencing the issue.

Thanks much!
    Selena Alright, I think it is sorted out, or at least starting to sort out. Notifications from roughly the last 4 hours appear to be trickling in from the new relay "NWODmailer@gmail.com" replacing the previous grey.goose. Please update spam filters as needed. Tomorrow, if you (or anyone else) notices a lack of notifications from subscriptions or private messages please let me know!

Matrixchild Have you always had issues with private messaging or if not, when did they occur?

M
    Matrixchild

Youngblood I know I was able to send private messages at some point before I went inactive. I haven't been able to send any since I signed back into my account.

S
    Selena

Selena Alright, I think it is sorted out, or at least starting to sort out. Notifications from roughly the last 4 hours appear to be trickling in from the new relay "NWODmailer@gmail.com" replacing the previous grey.goose. Please update spam filters as needed. Tomorrow, if you (or anyone else) notices a lack of notifications from subscriptions or private messages please let me know!
    It worked! Thank you!

K
    Krieg

Sender Information

Userid: 333622
    User Name: Krieg

-----------------------------
    Request Information:
    Rank ID: 47
    Name: Recruiter
    Description: Talked someone into joining your faction (Covenant, Order) !
    [img]images/ranks/recruiter.png[/img]

Recipient username : Krieg

-----------------------------------------------------
    Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the rank.

Recruited Mable Wood
    -----------------------------------------------------

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hello! I have a question about linking a character account and a player account. Last time (the first time) I think I did it wrong, so I am asking ahead now:

Do you log into the player account and link it to the character account, or log into the character account and link it to the player account, or both?

When I did it before the site rollback, I couldn't get the character to show in the player account as an option in the dropdown for creating the minisheet.

0 Scenes

Either or, you can link from your player to character, or your character to player. Then from the drop down menu, Account - Character/Player Account and you can easily swap between them. But since things are working now, it might auto-link the accounts.

But you do not need to link the accounts for things to show up, that was probably a part of the technical issue. Everything is connected through the Character Sheet and the Character Database, all you need to do is have an Approved Character, with an identical name from your Sheet to your Character Account and everything should work.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Duplicate sorry.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

THAT'S AWESOME!!! Thanks! Yes, I just got on the site on the 7th of September, so i guess shouldn't go by the functionality I was experiencing then.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Okay, quick question, if my character forum shows "pending", but my player account control panel says, "Approved Character", and lists my character name, is it ok to go ahead and make a character account, and minisheet? Cause...I did. Hope that doesn't mess anything up?

0 Scenes

Have you gotten a post from the ST saying that your character is Approved? If you have, then the Pending Prefix might still be there, but you're still good to go, your ST will change the Prefix soon.

If you haven't gotten a post from your ST saying you've been Approved for Play, then you are not.

The Character Sheet links to the Minisheet automatically to smooth things along.

Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
+ Reply to Thread