Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
291 - 295
DISPLAYED
Dreams Dark and Dire

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 30 of 30 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian speaks from the deeper shadows. She feels more comfortable facing that which cannot be touched than the prospect of a rogue vampire.

"Reeve Culler, I can sense more than men. There are women and even a young girl among them I cannot discern individuals, though. It is almost as if they are representing a larger group."

((Did Aesop make it to Obsidian with a container?))

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani whirls on the doctor. "We will do nothing of the sort. The Prince is correct we have bigger problems then this sole Brood. He will be watched, however I sincerely hope we never meet again." She looks back at the man with disdain.

She hears Obsidian speak and moves to the other woman's side. Using her Auspex she tries to make out the forms. "Valencia?" She calls softly, the only small girl she'd ever known in this city.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

Asa looked at O-Yama with a nod. "It's good to see you again... what can you tell us to make it a more permanent arrangement?"
    O-Yama smiles, looking to his Prince. "My liege, I do not know where the scientists have my body restrained, but I can tell you that it has been... unfavorable. They have tortured me, trying to garner information about our kind, but they knew far more than I could tell them, I tried lying, and for my effort was burned with flames and staked, though the stake missed." As he speaks of this, the small hole in his chest opens once again, enlargening, but he smiles, and his the hole closes smaller once again. "One who has a blood so powerful it could only be Bethem is there, staked and unconscious in torpor, as well as one of my own, and another I remember from court, a man named Mel. If you have the gift to read my mind, you can verify the truth of my words Lord, but I have hope that after so long, you have come to trust my me. Prince Clarke... I want out... I dont believe I can handle too much longer before I frenzy and risk something worse than torpor. I cannot tell you where there facility is, but their techology is sound. Would assume it may be possible to track them through the city power system?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen looks about as she feels the coldness move through her, managing to keep herself from shivering (don't need to do that anymore, dearie...). "Perhaps they are the natural denizens of this place?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Yes, Aesop has delivered the soda bottle to Obsidian.

Around the cluster of vampires, wispy, transparent figures start to fade into view. Many aren't really recognizable, little more than humanoid shapes lacking recognizable features. Others, though can be more clearly discerned. Oddly, those without Auspex, who can finally perceive these figures, see them more clearly than those with that power, as the Auspex-users are able to better see the connections between the figures, which tend to blur their features. To the others, it simply appears that the spectres are connected by wispy tendrils of fog.

The Beasts of all present detect Beasts within this mass of figures, strangely muted yet still potent.

Even the spectres with the clearest features can be easily identified for only a few moments of time, before their features fade, replaced in a bit by a different face, sometimes a mixture of two or more faces. When recognizable, some look human, or at least as close to human as they appeared before final death. Others are clearly vampires, and some have exaggerated features... abnormally long fangs, unnaturally sensual or horrific or feral appearances perhaps reflecting their true natures.

Asa and Ishani and Arnold and O-Yama recognize these figures. The gigantic, mute Icarus; the fearsome visage of Hierophant Paresh; beautiful Veritas, her hair flowing in wisps as if blown by an unfelt wind; ancient Marius; the unremarkable but friendly features of Dr. Asaan.

Aesop recognizes only one from when he first woke from torpor, that of the small girl he spent time with. Konstantin recognizes two, Bella Orchid and the monstrous but genial nosferatu Sunshine, who had both been with him in the sewers when they faced the mad elder, Eric. For months he'd hoped they'd somehow survived, as he and Arnold and Jayant had.

As Ishani steps forward, the wavering form of a small girl appears. "Valencia. We recognize this name," it says, its voice a chorus of voices, male and female, all heard faintly, as if from far away. Then the girl's features shift, resembling those of the former Harpy, Karsh, before the figure fades away entirely.

Then, just as quickly as they appeared, the spectres again fade from view. Obsidian, and those with Auspex active, again see a diffuse spectral presence surrounding and floating above them all.

From all around and above, all hear a chorus of not-quite-synchronized voices. "You have passed the first test."

End Chapter 1

Page 30 of 30 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30
Closed Thread