Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Wiki Bounties

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Not asking a bounty to do it, just volunteering:

I thought I could add a fair amount to the Lancea Sanctum page, and peripheral subjects. I own the Covenant Book, as well as the Testament of Longinus Book. Also, the information is pretty recent in my mind, as I read and reread the texts while generating my concept for Thomas.
    That would be fantastic Like an wiki, the pages are driven by interest!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Cross

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Oh thanks a lot! I noticed some things were missing, but I didn't have a chance to look for them yet.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Wiki this: Theban Sorcery. It's revamped (!). Lots of work.

I could use a set of eyes/sets of eyes for editing and approval whenever it's convenient from whoever wants/has to. I took some liberties with design, wording, . . . I want to make sure it's all kosher. I paraphrased everything to be consistent with copyright law, but am unclear about the use of images. I know we have pictures of people all over. I'm happy to defer to the preferences of the local authority about things down to minutia.

Things to look for:
    -Clarity: sometimes things sound right in my head
    -Grammar, Punctuation: all those little f***ing dots get confusing
    -Mechanics: I think I'm on it, but I would think that
    -Design: recommendations for additions, changes, subtractions . . .
    -Format: ^

I also added all of the rest of the rituals under "disallowed," as I saw that they will be revisited as devotions. Thought it might make that step easier. Plus they're really cool.

Unless someone tells me not to, I plan to attack the Lancea Sanctum page next.

Cheers! Let me know what you think/want.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Nice work! Thoughts:

- You might want to join the wiki social group and continue this discussion there
    - You can has Archivist award

Ideally, the Theban page will eventually link to individual pages with each Ritual, like the Devotion pages. Obviously, the core rituals would be safe to do, and we'll look at what's left for Devotions to revisit.
    - I'd avoid large images like the last one
    - using "x200px" instead of "upright" will give a bit of uniformity
    - I added the use of the Template:Quote

It's like it grew up into a real page now

7. Likes Brownlee liked this post

First attempt. (Have mercy!) Ready to make changes as directed: Invisible Hands: Rent Veils

West Yumyumcrow

9. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

+1 Cross for Obrimos 1407
    +2 Cross for Consilium 1407 The Duel
    +1 Brownlee for [wiki]Rent Veils[/wik]
    Brownlee
    - you can use {{Links|parentname}} instead of the {{set:}} to set the parent and display associated links
    - dont forget the |Storyteller setting in the infobox, more info at Template:Infobox Scene
    - Try to avoid using ":" or other special characters in titles. The ":" is generally reserved for namespaces in wikis. I've moved it to Rent Veils. Ideally, there will be a master Story page with the primary title (Invisible Hands) which then link to the individual Scene pages.

11. Likes Brownlee liked this post

I would like to submit the Medstars Academy 1 Scene for review, please.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

A couple of things @Bigpaw :
    - I think a summary would be better for the Turns, with maybe the detailed log accessible at the bottom. The summary would be a lot more friendly to casual reading
    - The reference tags with external links should be cleaned up into friendlier text like you did with the very first external link

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
+ Reply to Thread