Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
Wiki Bounties

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It would probably be closer to Eleventh Question -- the main diff being just giving the Attainments their own heading so they're in the TOC. It's also missing lots of links (skills, etc).

As far as payouts on those goes, not so much. I just made an exception/request for Pledges because they're a system that most people have a lot of questions about and I knew that getting the information laid out into a table was going to be quite a bit of work.

But you can totally do it if you just want to!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

0 Scenes

I've been wanting to see someone do the Entitlements, then I faced palmed and figured I could do it! So I'll just do that then!

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

You should make sure to jump into the Changeling group - there's a discussion on adding Entitlements to the wiki there
    Characters
    Varyx - Apostate Mastigos
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Lot of new faces, thought I'd bump this for anyone looking to jump-start their shiny new toon.
    - Summarize/Create a wiki article for a meeting or plot scene/story, get XP.

Please read through this thread as it's replete with examples and questions answered

Also, just a side note but referrals get XP also, as long as the player stays/plays actively for 3 months or more.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Sure, feel free (Ensorcelled) but you'll need to cite every reference! Not sure if it's worth it (no bounty) -- most of the 'attention' given to Ghouls was because they are/were playable.
    Last edited by West; Apr 15th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
+ Reply to Thread