THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

(Calling Mr. August Galloway)Lightbulb Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer places a call to Mister Galloway. Most Invictus hopefuls did not make themselves so scarce to get ahold of, Jennifer reflected.

Voicemail:
    "Mr. Galloway, its Ms. Hazelton. We need to speak regarding our mutual project. Contact me at this number as soon as possible."

Jaqen
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Katsuro Tomori

Returning the call the next evening Mr. Galloway sounded rather apologetic as he went through the proper greetings and how-dee-do's one would expect of a southern gentleman.

"At anyrate, I am most sorry for being out of touch. Some...family matters...came up that I simply had to address, it's caused me much delay in all my plans of late but when ones Sire requires aid..." He said, trailing off as though no more needed to be said. He could only hope the Madame Notary would be understanding. "However the matter is settled, and will bother us no more, by all means how can I be of service?"
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Jennifer Hazelton

"When the Sire of one of your lines requires aid, of course..." Like the Sire of a horse or some such; as she assumed Mr. Galloway's phone was not secure.

"We should discuss our plans. I will be at Avalon tonight or we could make other arrangements."

Katsuro Tomori

"Tonight is quite alright, things have been put off for to long." Came the reply. "When shall I head over?" he asked curiously.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Jennifer Hazelton

"Whenever you are ready, Mister Galloway. I shall be there in about ten minutes." Came the reply.

[When you are ready http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...499#post334499 ]

Closed Thread