Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(C Tears) Finessing a Contact

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The real problem with being a college student in todays age, Jennifer reflected, was that no one had enough money. Student loans could haunt you for two decades according to financial whiz Dave Ramsay. Dave Ramsay seemed like he knew what was going on and she, as someone relatively new to investing wealth, enjoyed his tips to living debt free, avoiding credit card use and paying cash for everything. Take tonight -

Achillea Millefolia flowers (red) - $6. 99
    Dinner delivered from Ella Dining Room - $80

Information on what this new drug was without tipping the pushers to her face and location? Priceless. Sharing wealth with college students who were living on macaroni and cheese and pizza was just a bonus, in her mind. It made people chat more about the appetizers, have another glass of wine... and then she could subtlety begin her work. The time spent wasting on dining and the blood used for the Blush were an annoyance, but she tried telling herself that it would pay off. Charlie was starting in on her dessert and it was time to go to work.

"Charlie," She smiled after she set down her fork. "- tell me where to find this guy. Stop being coy."
    "No, no," Her contact tried to be protective, or chuvasist, she didn't bother to differtiniate.

"I told you, I'm not going to buy. I need an interview."
    "What sort of report is this?"

"The socio economic impact of drugs on impoverished mothers. You've seen the cycle - the moms get hooked, can hardly take care of themselves, much less thier kids. How are they affording this stuff anyway. Likely by selling themselves, cheapening away thier dignity and thier children's sense of safety..."

Yes, Charlie's eyes were already glazing over.

"Just give me a name and phone number and I'll get every thing that I need without seeing him, I promise."

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-22 05:06:00 Jennifer Hazelton rolls 5 to Socialize (Acting with herd) 6, 8, 2, 5, 10 2 successes

Give me some information... Jennifer thought as she toyed with her wine glass. A starting point.

To ST

OOC Merit

Refer to http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...light=Jennifer
    West Matamune Jaqen
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow, Wod.Infant, West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jennifer learns that Charlie's source is Carlos P ("Not Carlos B, he's got the 'roids..."), who works for the valet service at Asylum. She also gets the digits.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread