Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
2014 Spring Orgy - Garden of Stolen Delights

Page 9 of 17 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
    M
    Mavspade

"Matter of fact yeah" Jack paused to take a long sip from her drink.

"I am going to be working over at the Blue Note now" She smiled a little at the thought, it would be a nice job to be working among the winter court and in the freehold. It would be a good change of pace.

"It should be good" Jack glanced at the approaching queen, twisting her mouth to the side the Hare looked to Thao and Aaren as they spoke about flowers.

"An odd event" Jack said softly. Her foot slowly tapped as took another drink from her brightly colored beverage.

"How's that book stuff coming?"

L

"She's a tenacious bitch when she sets her mind to something, no doubt about that." The vulgarity wasn't exactly something he resorted to often. But, well, as it turned out his Keeper could bring it out in him. Her kind were inevitably bringers of misery and woe. "And there were a couple calls that were far too close for comfort. but I'm beyond relieved that that's behind me, to be back home."

He found his gaze flickering slightly about the gathering. There were all the unfamiliar faces; a Spring Queen he'd never met before even. The new decor of the establishment, no longer the season he'd always known it as. Then there was the Four Seasons, the building that had become the center of the Freehold, lying in ruins. The last place anyone had seen Terri. His voice was softer when he spoke again, tinged with Winter's emotion, "But I missed a hell of a lot while I was gone, didn't I?" Even his mantle seemed a bit subdued as he asked that question. The leaves drifting on lazily whirling currents, instead of the brisk winds of his season.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary sighs gently at the obviously unpleasant thoughts implicitly emanating from Rick, "Yeah. Did you want something to eat, or drink, before you ask questions? I can answer what I know and I'm sure Marcus knows the rest."

Another, deeper sigh moves through her lungs and moves her shoulders as she wrings her hands in anticipation of... well, more bad news, more than likely.

C
    Casitive

Golden eyes flicker up and up towards Bubba, seeing him just finish weaving a dainty flower into her hair. The Gilded Spring Courtier smiled at the large man, “Thanks Bubba.” The rose woven in between the tendrils of Datura stood out amidst the wyrd fueled exotic blossoms. Aaren's hand touched the Ogre's gift, making sure that it would stay.

Thao's explanation illicited a serious look from the Gandharva who considered the gangly Autumn courtier. “That's too bad for the Darkling,” Aaren notes, with a touch of sympathy for the fallen Changeling. “So you were unable to gather any Whisperlight fruit?” Wheels turned and Aaren wondered if the local Market would have a few. It couldn't hurt to take a look-see.

I have to admit,” Aaren confesses, “I don't have a lot of experience with Hedge Bounty.” Shifting in her weight, the Fairest takes another quick sip from her drink. “Sounds like you do?

L

Elemental though Rick may have been, the implications of two such sighs were obvious even to him. With the hand-wringing being a bit of a hint as well. It wasn't going to be good news, then. Which...went a long way towards determining his answer to Mary's question. "Somehow, I get the feeling that I might be in need of a drink before all's said and done."

Marcus Evan

PRE

Rick isn't the only one who needs a drink right about now.

Here goes...

"We could probably all use one. Rick, what have you heard about Terri?"

Marcus' shiny metallic face doesn't betray anything as he waits for his buddy's answer. He is definitely going to need a drink by the end of this conversation.

B
    Bean

'Hedge Bounty' were words that most definitely got Bubba's attention. They were one of the most interesting things he has come across in his opinion since his escape. Whether or not he knew about them during his Durance, he couldn't really say but just the thought of them gave him fleeting glimpses. Snapshots of his life which is now lost to his memories.

He stands more beside Aaron and Thao, now that Aaron acknowledged his presence he felt it wouldn't be too intruding. If Thao did know a lot about Hedge Fruit, Bubba wanted to learn. He focused his attention on him now just in case.

L

Rick's shoulders drooped at the question. He'd heard the news, it seemed. "That she was in the Four Seasons when it came down." His voice was even more subdued now. "That no one's seen or heard from her since. And," he raised his gaze to met is old friend's, swallowing hard at the mere implications of what he was about to say, "I've been to the Hollow. It was the first place I went to when I got back. Nothing had been packed up to be taken away, things she'd have never left behind were still there, food that had been left out was long spoiled...I don't think she ever made it back there."

"A most unfortunate, but Noble sacrifice for the Freehold" declared Violet as she stepped into the conversation. The radiant presence of Spring queen seemed foreign and a bit out of place in such a conversation. She however took no notice.

The beautiful Fairest gives Mary a small and polite nod, looking right over Morgan she gives Marcus a small smile before her eyes focus on to Rick.

"It's terribly tragic and I am sorry to hear it. Though this is a rather...macabre conversation don't you think? So very Winter."

She flashes a beautiful smile to all those present in the conversation.

"Perhaps a bit of wine and Rosemary's delightful treats would help lift your spirits, Rick?"

Her eyes showed her condolences, yet the way she smiled was almost intoxicating in the way it invited them all to indulge a bit.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan never claimed to be a genius, but even she could tell Rick was despondent over Terri's disappearance. And the Queen of Spring was just trying to brush it off? The raccoon expression went from surprised, to confused, to annoyed. It was fortunate Violet was looking over the little raccoon's head, it meant she didn't see the glare Morgan was sending off to her side.

At least the Beast was smart enough not to turn around after wiping the glare of her face. Her voice was tight and flat a she spoke. Surprisingly herpace was mostly sedate, "Queen Violet? Um, I think Rick has just only-here-now learned of the losses at the Four Seasons. Pretty sure he been gone a long time. Patience please. Strong-alcohol-also-may-help-much."

Then she turned back to the man that returend to find the Freehold changed so much. To Rick her tone was softer, "I'm sorry you didn't find her. Terri was one of the first I met here. I still have the dress she gave me. If you need help finding her, I-actually many most-likely will help." And the Beast meant it. She'd do whatever she could to help find Terri.

Page 9 of 17 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.