Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Mekhet on Fire

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

She could care less about what puppet sat in the high chair of Clan Mekhet this month.
    ...dropping burns.

Day-yum. Ouch.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes Cryotic liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

As the evening begins to get underway in earnest, the last few Kindred will no doubt trickle in. Some are probably late by negligence, or pathetic time-management. Perhaps they are lazy, or procrastinators.

Erika Brady is simply busy.

With no Hound, and no one in her family seeking counsel or Tenancy, or offering to patrol more exclusively in appreciation for her granting her blood special feeding rights... she has resorted to other methods of keeping her borders safe.

Taxing, high-maintenance methods that harass her already valuable time.

And Court presents quite a sight. The Prince standing amidst a gaggle of attractive women is no surprise. Rather, Erika would have been more taken aback if he weren't. But the one laying on her face by his feet and being ignored by the others is a new touch. The banners, and the grouping of Clans... she expected, but to see it in presentation is interesting.

Then there were the boos and hisses of a few Beasts she could feel. To both the Woman and the Beast, the Gangrel booth sounds the loudest.

Naturally.

There is no hesitation or lack of confidence as Erika strides straight up to a station just outside the electron cloud around Asa's nucleus. But she will wait until His Majesty's attention tells her she is permitted to greet him before she offers a bow of her head and shoulders.

"Your Majesty."

She could care less about what puppet sat in the high chair of Clan Mekhet this month. They had all but forsaken her. Suppose by proxy that means the Ordo Dracul, as well. Since there is quite so much overlap. No, she is here for other, related, but separate reasons. And provided Asa permits her to greet him and seek a seat, she will wait to bring them up until it is appropriate.
    Just to quote the whole thing, because I loved it. It's not easy to pick up an NPC, especially one that was a former PC -- having history and a personality already defined -- and do them all justice. But you did, Wolven Pryde . Great post. I've probably read more Erika Brady than anyone else, and this fit right in. Well done.

...and yes, i totally hit the Like button with my player and character account. Asa lol'ed at the 'gaggle' bit
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes Chrisie, Wolven Pryde, Forn Clakes liked this post

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

Geez, no pressure ^.^;

I'm glad to hear you say that I hit the nail on the head! I'll try to keep swinging

(Maybe it helped that I have personality felt the burn of her words, lol)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

...felt the burn of her words...

Lmao @ Ethan

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR