Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1403) Clan Meeting: Daeva

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

TAGS – As of who’s who, please pm anyone who might be missing

Club Ember.

The upscale and classy strip club where the glitterati of Sacramento congregates to celebrate life and embrace excess in its many ways.
    It’s a club like few in many a mile radius. It has some of the finest dancers state wide, lascivious parties take place here, the finest drinks flow in rivers to fill the glasses of those well connected enough to attend, favors are exchanged both in business and pleasure. Exclusivity and Glamour are the club’s hallmarks, the costumes, the employees, the scenario; all running smoothly to turn fantasy into reality, to capture and snare the unaware in a trip that few wish to return from.

Today it’s still early. Its night and dark already but the patrons are yet to arrive. Eve Matamune has made sure the VIP lounge is closed to all… except a handful few.
    Those of the blood who arrive are guided there.

Inside the lines of the furniture and the decoration conspire to betray caution or restrain, the ever present touch of distinction carefully veils the intent of this large room. There is a smaller area for performances on the pole, a bar with a large counter, large enough to allow the daring dancers to perform their duty unhindered and the patrons to admire them with comfort and privacy.

The easeful seats and sofas remain empty clearly in abundance but mostly concentrated around one of the areas close to the bar; there is a soft whiff of perfume in the air, an appetizer inviting those who come in to seat and relax.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

2. Likes Wolven Pryde, Chrisie, West liked this post
    L
    Lobo Argost

Liara limped into the VIP lounge with a smile. She wore a black backless cocktail dress with a red rose motif, her feet clad in black open toe heels, her scarlet hair trailing down her back, her lips coated in her scarlet lipstick, and her eyes drawing attention with eye shadow and mascara. She had her black and red purse slung over her right shoulder, and sat down, allowing her brace bound left leg to relax. Closing her eyes, she took a deep whiff of the perfume in the air. "Such a wonderful fragrance..." she muttered as she waited for her kin.

Now, being dressed up like a performance piece was likely to be taken the wrong way given that this little meeting was in a strip club, but Ana was only willing to compromise somewhat. The snug red dress was accompanied by an exceedingly elaborate pattern of roses and thorns, in harsh reds and blacks, painted across her limbs.

14s, extended, to paint
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-03-18 16:56:14 [05] Anabella Prieto rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts + Painting (10 Again) 1, 9, 4, 1, 1, 3, 8 2 successes
    2014-03-18 16:56:14 [04] Anabella Prieto rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts + Painting (10 Again) 6, 4, 5, 10, 5, 9, 5, 6 2 successes
    2014-03-18 16:56:14 [03] Anabella Prieto rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts + Painting (10 Again) 9, 3, 2, 6, 10, 8, 2, 3 3 successes
    2014-03-18 16:56:14 [02] Anabella Prieto rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts + Painting (10 Again) 1, 10, 8, 1, 8, 4, 2, 8 4 successes
    2014-03-18 16:56:14 [01] Anabella Prieto rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts + Painting (10 Again) 7, 6, 8, 3, 8, 8, 4 3 successes

Her subtly swaying stride as she entered the place cautiously stopped dead when she laid eyes on the older, more intimidating predator, as her other impulses goaded her to slice the face right off the challenging peer - but running would scuff these shoes, and the spatter of blood would smear her artwork.

And it was probably best to remain calm, anyway. So, gently approaching the apparent authority, she inquires, "Was it you who wished to see me here?"

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara looked Ana over with an appreciative eye before looking at her face with a smile. "For you, baby, I could be. But alas, no. I didn't call the meeting. I'm just the first to arrive." She went back to undressing Ana with her eyes.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but she was talking to Velma, who has the higher blood potency and thus feels like the one probably in charge

Whoops. I'll just roll with it. Please disregard the remark about reacting to a stronger other beast... until Velma does show up.

Nodding to Liara's remarks, Ana sees no reason not to idly chitchat with the other Daeva until more arrive. "It was Miss Shepard, yes? How does the evening find you?"

L
    Lobo Argost

"The evening finds me very well," Liara said, grinning. "And yourself? By the way, that dress suits you."

Hey Tim and Sabeleth - I noticed you weren't tagged yet!

"That is excellent to hear, on both accounts. Thank you. Do you know how many others are coming?"

...so I can brace myself,
    she thinks immediately afterwards, her left hand twirling through her hair purely coincidentally, because she was most certainly not nervous and contemplating the location of various knives to calm herself down.

"Have you been in town long?"

L
    Lobo Argost

"A while," Liara said. "I didn't expect to become a friend of the Herald so soon after arriving in the city."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma had waited with trembling anticipation for this night.
    As the Daeva looked at the door to the VIP a feeling not too different from stage fright invaded her, it begun in her stomach and settled there.
    Luckily for Velma there was the Ravager, it was always the Ravager that took hold when things got hard. With a quick reassurance to herself she dismissed it, as she always did.

Tonight the Daeva was dressing elegantly; she had brought a classy black dress that wrapped around her waifish and delicate frame. The hem of the skirt moved with a grace of its own, one foot after the next the gracious kindred approached the door and opened it. She threaded inside and her two blue eyes moved to the two younger beasts like a lion might look towards a gazelle, for the briefest of moments anger suppressed all her cognitive reasoning. Then she resumed control, and smile a graced her lipstick lips.

”Good evening!” The songstress offered, clearly pleased by their presence.

”I see you have already started! Good!”

”I’m Velma Star.”
    Her smile perks up a bit and there is a pause for them to connect the dots and to allow them to make their presentations.

With all the elegance she knew she could lend to her movements she gets behind the counter and after the introductions are made she asks with a casual smile as she starts preparing a drink:

"I'm really happy to have you all here..."

”Does any of you want a drink?”

She begins pouring stuff to a shaker; apparently she knew her way around.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread