Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1403) Carthian Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"Personally, I'm getting the feeling that electing the role of Myrmidon might be more appropriate at a later date." He took a second to add "Perhaps when it doesn't feel quite so much like handing out a consolation prize." There was a little voice in the back of his head telling him that that probably wasn't going to happen until at least the turn of the decade if not longer. That is to say assuming nobody in this group gets ashed by then and if that happens the Movement's got even bigger problems then usual.

Daniel sighed, and turned his head to face James "Regardless, if you are interested in running for the position James you have my vote." If not the Mekhet would be perfectly fine nominating himself for the position, at least then the position won't have the entire connotation of being the role you give to the schmuck who placed second.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

James nods happily to Daniel before writing something down. At least someone respected the position. "I second waiting on the election. With at best a split vote on the matter and no Myrmidon it seems we'll have to wait on this matter for another time." He shrugged. It would have looked odd if James took Prefect after Troy 'left' if he was supposed to be the neutral party.

So Regency, Tenancy, and recruitment." He scans those assembled."Any leads or ideas on any of the above? I agreed to help the Herald with a project that might at least net me feeding rights, but I can't extend any rights to others without Regency if I'm not mistaken."
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

D
    DownsideUp

Troy nods in simple understanding. No point in pressing the matter. Especially if the Savage was willing to let things lie.

"Feeding rights are the start of any regent." The Haunt offered a small smile. "Regardless, that's about the sum of things. Recruitment should be our foremost immediate priority. The regency is something we will have to work for collectively, but if individual value can be displayed, those can efforts can prove valuable to the group. I've a meeting with the Reeve as it is, and will make contact with Regents Hart and Brady as well. With any luck I can secure an assignment for us collectively." He rises from his seat, placing his hands on the table as he does so. "There are opportunities for each of us in the Domain if we look for them." Troy's eyes meet with each of his compatriots. "If there is nothing else, I would ask that we exchange contact information, and adjourn for the evening."

Sharp angular handwriting denotes Troy's telephone number on his legal pad, and soon he slides it to the middle of the table for all to see.

Business was wrapping up.

Daniel nodded "I've got nothing else." He'd state simply before jotting down Troy's phone number and handing out his own.

Standing up from his seat, Daniel motions towards the notepad and says "There's my number if you need me. Otherwise gents, it's good evening." Without much of a second glance in anyone's direction, he makes his way out of the building.

Daniel leaves the scene

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

The Carthians exchange information and agree to keep in touch. Look out, Sacramento!

END SCENE

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread