Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Lord Advocate Steele Calls Prince Clarke

The night before the Invictus meeting, Asa receives a call, which his phone recognizes as the number Walter Steele gave him.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

[banner]asa[/banner]

Asa looked at his phone, curious if things had progressed --or changed-- about their arrangements. Interestingly enough, Court had slid an ace up his sleeve.

"Good evening, Mr. Steele," Asa answered.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Good evening, Mr. Clarke," he says. "I wanted to let you know that the instructor I'd arranged for has arrived tonight. He'd be available to meet with you and your fine lady friend tomorrow, if that works with your busy schedule, or at some other time of your convenience."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa considered his schedule, knowing that he had an Invictus meeting the next night.

"We might be able to meet after the FBLA meeting that's scheduled," Asa replied. It made sense, actually, since they would need to haggle with the Invictus.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"That would be excellent," Steele says. "Unless you would like my assistance in working out details, my plan is to introduce the tutor and let the details be between him and the interested parties on your side."

Closed Thread