Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Posting Interruptions

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla

This is where you can post about absences and check for others' absences.

A couple of things to note:
    • For those giving advance notice, changing your user title is a great way​ to let people know!
    • I regularly prune this thread. It's to keep the relevant information easy to find. Having a absence notice buried in two dozen "ok come back soon" replies doesn't do anyone any favors. So, consider sticking comments in a venue OOC thread or just PM'ing the person.
    • Just as a courtesy, it would be great if --when time permits-- large group scenes are posted in first, and private scenes posted in last. That way, the least amount of people are hung up.

Also, if you feel like it's been a while since someone posted, you can check the last time a character posted:
    • Character List
    • Great for unannounced posting interruptions, general character stalking, and the 48 hour rule.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I apologize for my delinquency. Life has been decidedly overwhelming.

3. Likes TherianTheorist, Ruach liked this post
    Contacts (Finance)
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Contacts (Academia)
    Trained Memory
    Abacus

Nimbus: The sound of dialing numbers (phone, keypad, rotaries, calculators) echo in the ears of those in close proximity. Shimmering gold lettering take the form of flickering mathematical symbols that form complex equations in the air.
    Nikolai Wojcik
    Abacus Scenes

Hey everyone! Sorry for the vanishing. Mounting responsibilities with family and other projects had pulled me away. I believe I was tagged in a Wolf post but I was unable to post a reply. Strange. And there are one or two Mage things (did I miss Consilium?) I believe I also need to attend to. I'll fly past the STs and find out.

Just wanted to keep y'all posted. I am back!

5. Likes liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Athletic) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze Scenes

Bookkeeping for Honing the Form cast, improvised Life Spell

I'm back to work! Yay! Posting has definitely been harder to find time for though. Sorry! I will do my best to keep up and understand if anyone needs to post around me while I figure this out!

7. Likes , liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I have read all the threads I am 'up' in. Jason is being particularly needy today, though, so posting may wait until my husband is off of work.

9. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Hey guys, going on vacation with the fam starting tomorrow. Won't be back until Thursday the 2nd, and I'll have minimal internet access. Please post around me as necessary.

11. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon
    Chris Laurent Scenes
      WP to Climb

Hey all, apologies for disappearing partway through last week. We were out of town and there was a lot going on where we were at. Then I stopped on a nail that was nailed into the floor.

I should be caught up tonight/tomorrow.

13. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Presence
    (Vivid)
    Wasp Kween

Welp, I was going to post today, but then I started feeling really shitty and kinda passed out. Sorry all!

Will update asap.

15. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hey folks, I am having some complications with degenerative changes and my pain institute moving my date for my procedure. I am taking pain meds again so I may be awesome posting one minute and gone for 48 hours the next. I love writing here, so I have not forgotten where I am 'up'. I may be unreliable. My apologies.

17. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid
    Yumyumcrow Scenes

Apologies for vanishing this week. In my country (more particularly, my state) the COVID restrictions have been dialled back and I have had to return to the office after working for some three months at home. Suffice to say the transition has been somewhat jarring and is going to take a while to get used to. My whole schedule / work-life balance / time to spend online has been very much shaken up.

Also, I'm visiting relatives this weekend so I doubt I'll be online.

I will endeavour to get the XPs done next week, sometime.

Thank you

19. Likes Xadun, , Abyssalstar, Xander, liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread