Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Posting Interruptions

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Rhodes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes
      Phantasm (2 Attempts), Self Healing

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Apologies for the delay in my posts.

It's been another long week mentally speaking and finding any kind of momentumn has been very hard, let alone for posting.

I'll try and get caught up by the end of the weekend.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes , Ruach, Orianna, liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Sorry I went away on Friday thinking I would get back home yesterday but it seems I will be away until tomorrow, sorry for any scenes I am holding up. Hope you're all having a good weekend.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

I might not be able to post today/tomorrow and maybe not until Tuesday/Wednesday.

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Getting through a work backlog, I should be back to posting by Wednesday.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

I think my ST stuff is done for now!

Sorry if I can't get to my Character posts until later today or tomorrow!

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Weekend with family got extended. Was going to try to catch up tonight but my internet/site loading is being all weird. I'll get an Invictus meeting post up in the AM

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Rhodes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes
      Phantasm (2 Attempts), Self Healing

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Been busy with prep for interviews and assorted applications this week. If I'm delayed anywhere please just jump over me and I'll catch up where I can.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

This is less of a posting interruption and more of a I'm able to start playing more. I made it through the horrible SIBO illness and am back to my normal self. I'm feeling a bit lost in game right now so bare with me as I get back into it.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread