Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Posting Interruptions

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

This is where you can post about absences and check for others' absences.

A couple of things to note:
    • For those giving advance notice, changing your user title is a great way​ to let people know!
    • I regularly prune this thread. It's to keep the relevant information easy to find. Having a absence notice buried in two dozen "ok come back soon" replies doesn't do anyone any favors. So, consider sticking comments in a venue OOC thread or just PM'ing the person.
    • Just as a courtesy, it would be great if --when time permits-- large group scenes are posted in first, and private scenes posted in last. That way, the least amount of people are hung up.

Also, if you feel like it's been a while since someone posted, you can check the last time a character posted:
    • Character List
    • Great for unannounced posting interruptions, general character stalking, and the 48 hour rule.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks, I am driving out to California in about two hours to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family.
    I will not be posting for Storyteller scenes at this time. I may be able to make social posts on my phone, yet I cannot commit to it. Please feel free to skip Jennifer in Formal Court.
    Have a happy holiday

0 Scenes

Sorry folks, i thought that taking yesterday to rest would head this off, but I'm dealing with a flare up, and I don't really have the spoons to do brain things right now. i'l try and post when i can, but this is a heads up if i can't

Jennifer Hazelton

I am having my procedure today. It normally has me bedridden for a few days
    Looking forward to writing with you in about three days. Please continue on in scenes without me

5. Likes Origins, , Orianna liked this post

0 Scenes

I am having my procedure today. It normally has me bedridden for a few days
    Looking forward to writing with you in about three days. Please continue on in scenes without me
    *Hugs* hope things go well and you have a speedy recovery!

and for me, i'm still not 100% and we're looking at a really bad week weather wise, so I might be loosing power depending. So double heads up, i'll still try and get posts and ST stuff done when I can, but hopefully things will look better in a week or so.

Twist Scenes

So the illness my wife had has landed her in the hospital so I willl be absent a few days. Please post around me and I will try to be back in a few days.

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

So sorry to hear about that. Take what time you need.

10. Likes Origins liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Sorry for the delay last week
    City closed down for weather, including day care and my multi-tasking skills were wholly consumed with work from home + toddler parenting.

Monday we should be back on track weather wise (thankfully).

But ... that being said, I do need to acknowledge that multitasking capabilities overall have shrunk on my end. And that would be due to the incoming second child. I think I've told folks but not sure if I've made a formal announcement here. I would like to keep on with Witch of course, but come mid/end of next month we will have a new little one in the house taking up a deal of attention. So, I will definitely be reduced in social postings and if it gets to it, I may have to step back for a couple months till we settle into a new family routine.

Just wanted to give a heads up

Congratulations, that's wonderful news

Obviously do what you need to do family certainty comes first.
    Reuban Brigh

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes
      Rage singing, no work with Ozzy

Congrats Delta! The bad weather out East has been giving me trouble too, so I glad that you are safe. And I hope nobody else has any trouble with the weather. I totes agree with Reuban, family > play.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread