Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Prp: Still have those tunnels

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Salutations everyone.

So, does everyone recall that I ran a few PRP threads in the past? Had to do with the Prohibition Era rum runner tunnels under Funderland? Underland? The place with the eel pool? Wine cellar? Gecko wrangling?

Anyway~

The tunnels aren't fully explored in all directions. The short side is done, save for rebuilding it. The other side? Well, spoilers. So, who would like to spoil the last two unexplored paths?

IF there is enough interest in it, big IF, I've a plan for that. Otherwise, please let me know if you are interested. I will be posting to News as well to announce Circe's IC interest in another subterrain safari.

Let us all have fun together!

Leonard would be interested. So you can count him in

3. Likes Origins liked this post

Twist Scenes

Jasper would likely be interested in this as well.

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I can bring Anatole out to play

7. Likes Origins liked this post

Twist Scenes

If there's room, Sonnie could tag along. But I don't wanna take up space for newer players if that's an issue.

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Puck Scenes

Count Kane in if there is room!
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

11. Likes Origins liked this post

An excellent turn out. 5 is just at the border of my big IF plan.

What was that big IF plan?

Why, to have Circe be the cliché' voice with an Internet connection to two different exploration teams. Not sure if that would still go down or if I'd have to check with Saber Sloth about having to just use my Origins Account to run 2 threads.

As it is with five, I might have to have Circe run mission control anyway even if it is just one tunnel being explored. But with this many and the threat level of the tunnels (about at rabid raccoon), splitting the party will be an option.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on doing a split or just have everyone explore the two paths together.

If there's still room, I could also throw Gawain in

14. Likes Origins liked this post

Certainly Captain Countdown. Gawain would put it at a half dozen. Enough for the big IF to need approval to have a tunnel east and a tunnel north thread. In this scenario, I'd have one team explore a tunnel, another team explore a tunnel, and Circe being mission control and/or shotgun toting, ridiculous overkill backup.

0 Scenes

Origins I'll allow you to run the 2 PRP scenes at the same time, however, the second one will reduce Circe's scene limit by 1 and please remember to @me in the post so I don't miss out on when they're posted

17. Likes Origins, liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread