Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
191 - 196
DISPLAYED
Glissade Tournament

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Peter watched Tug fight, beckoning Cathie over for the final bout. When it concludes, Peter lets out a low whistle. "You know, I might have taken him if he fought me that way... Ah well. Then again, if you had my spot, you might have been in the final. You're both so damned strong, it's honestly hard for me to tell. Maybe next time."

Peter smiles. "So, in the next week, we'll see about some practice... night time though, don't forget. Here's a number to get a hold of me... just let me know when you're ready to go. I'm gonna be headin' out. Take care, alright?"

With that, Peter heads over towards Tug. "Hey, not to cut in on your time. Just wanted to say congrats on the win man. You earned it. And why the hell couldn't you have fought me that way, huh?" Peter lets out an honest laugh. "Jokes aside, good show. I'm tempted to offer a number for if you ever want to spar, but" and Peter glances around at the people who seem to be with the big man, "you look like you've got plenty of training partners. I'm headed out. All the best!"

As Peter heads toward the exit, he decides to stop by and chat with the promoter, getting the information on the establishment, seeing what all is being taught. After all, Peter needs to brush up on his combat prowess... he's running with bigger dogs these nights.

O
    Orchomenos

Cathie cheers loudly as Tug quickly wins the last match. She follows him of the eye as he walks toward friends of him. "Yeah, I hope it's only friends..." she thinks, looking at Tam.

She turns to Peter as he gives her his number. "I really should get a phone... can't tell friends the best way to communicate with me is throwing message in bottles by the bridge..."

As Peter walks to congrat Tug, she decides to follow him. But what to say? She just looks him in the eyes, without even lowering the head, bearing the largest smile ever seen: "Hello, you're a great fighter... I'm Cathie, and... well, good night!" She quickly walks to the exit, blushing so much her face is glowing red.

Adam walks to Justin and Wall Scratcher, hearing about the winner giving his first place cash to his alpha. "Hey, congrat, man. This dude doesn't look like a piece of pie! Neither you, of course! And he's giving you the cash? Weird..."

He suppresses a yawn, more or less successful. "Well, gotta go, tomorrow is another long day. Next time we meet, I'll show you all the pictures!" With this farewell, he makes his way to the exit, nearly colliding with the tall woman litterally running for the door.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam is feeling better, but worn out. She sees Cathie blush and run and recognizes the signs.

She might not be so shy if the invite comes from me.

She walks quickly after Cathie and says, "Hey, Cathie, wait up. Why don't you join us for celebrations. I'm sure Tug would appreciate a new fan. I mean," Tam smiles and rolls her eyes, "we're his friends, and we're SUPPOSED to like him."

O
    Orchomenos

Cathie turns as Tam calls her. "Huh?" She appreciates the invitation, but she's not sure to understand the innuendo. It probably means that Tam is only a friend to Tug, but she feels there's something else. "Oh? Well, yes, why not?" Cathie walks back toward the group around Tug, trying to not show too much interest in the carpet's patterns.

PRE

Tug laughs easily, heavily, at Peter's joke, the aftermath of the adrenaline rush. "Thanks, man," he says, giving a short wave goodbye as the man walks off. "Who was that masked man?" he snickers, more or less to himself.

Oh, and apparently he has a fan. A female fan. Tug likes groupies. But this one knew how to fight, herself, which gives her an air of mystery that strikes his curiosity. "Uh. Ok, thanks, Cathie," he says as she runs off, deciding to keep that mystery to herself.

Then Tam goes to catch her before she leaves and brings her back. Which is convenient, since Tug doesn't run after women...they run after him. Heh. "Drinks downtown sound good," he says with a punch-drunk grin. "But not at the usual spot," he says to his fellow will-workers, sure that they grasp which place he doesn't want to visit. "You know what I haven't done since I've been here?" he asks, suddenly, enthusiastically, as his grin widens. "Check out some live rock. You guys down?"

End Scene

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Closed Thread