Ended
Watch

Summer Night (Open)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

It was a warm summer night with a small breeze. Teodor felt that it would be waste of a God given evening to sit inside all night so he take up on the second floor veranda. Reclining in a chair, Racula quietly sketches the skyline of Sacramento in a sketch pad propped up in his lap. A classic rock station plays softly on an old, small, beat up radio on the table next to him.

B
    Beej

le bump

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke approached bearded vampire quietly, not wanting to appear rude. Age could be diceptive among the undead, but It was a safe bet that the man on the veranda was older than he was by his apparent age alone. Clearing his throat to announce his presence, he addressed the dragon before him. "Excuse me sir, but have you seen the castellan? I'm hoping to discuss a few things with him.

B
    Beej

The pencil paused as Teodor looked back toward the source of the voice. He felt no Beast. "Ah good evening sir. I do not believe we have met." the monk rose, putting down his drawing. "I am Castellan Ralcua, how might I be of service?" In theory he knew the man could be a hunter or a ghoul but really if you made it alway into the chapterhouse and knew to drop the title you were had enough problems without playing games. The monk clasps his hands behind his back.

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke looked skeptical for a moment. Racula? A little to one the nose for a dragon. Probably chosen post-embrace. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Castellan. I am Luke Caldon, supplicant of hunger. I've recently arrived in the city, and I've heard from Ms Villiers that you're experienced in the field of blood alchemy."

B
    Beej

"Ah, welcome to Sacramento Supplicant. Grand Wyrm Villiers is correct, I have experience with Blood Alchemy." Teo gestures to one of the wicker chairs "Please, be comfortable." And then retakes his seat.

"But before we begin on that subject sir, perhaps you could tell me something about yourself and your studies? As Sworn of the Dying Light I am vigilent on how I might be able to assist the studies of everyone in the Chapterhouse."

ooc

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke took a seat next to Racula. This fellow seems a lot less casual than the Grand Wyrm. Or maybe she's just like that with newcomers. "To be honest, I haven't really done any research of my own. I had only recently finished my apprenticeship when I came to Sacramento, and since I arrived I've been preoccupied with making sure I have the basics for my survival. I do have several theories I hope to test, but at this stage they are only hypotheses, nothing more. "

B
    Beej

"Oh? But you are Supplicant of Hunger. I am sure you have already studied great deal in matters of the Blood. What approach did you take in it's investigation and change?" Teo prods, clasping his hands in his lap. How Caldon studied would hopefully yield something useful as to how to assist the man.

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke looked confused for a moment. "Ah! Forgive me, I misspoke. I'm a supplicant of terror, not hunger. My mentor's lessons focused on the psychological effects of vampirism. I've learned to shore up the weak spots in my mind where the beast could find leverage and to see how the world looks filtered through the beast's perception."

Luke gave an awkward chuckle. "Unfortunately, remembering my proper title seems to be one of my minds weaknesses today."

B
    Beej

Teo smiled politely at man's attempt turn the very odd mistake with a joke. Still, it was not as bad as Bingen.

"Ah." he said after a moment. "If that is the case you should consider speaking with Supplicant Drake. He has great deal of concerning psychology and physiology. I am sure you would have quite bit to talk about with him. And I am sure Grand Wyrm Villiers has quite bit she could share concerning the Coil of Terror." With that bit of direction out of the way Teo pondered how else to proceed.

"To your interest in Blood Alchemy, it is quite fascinating field. While I probably have the greatest mastery of it in the Domain, I by no means consider myself master of it. It requires great deal of study to do so." Teo then rested his elbows on the armrest of the chair and interlocked his fingers. "But to begin in your curiosity, perhaps you could share with me what you understand about the Blood?"

In the background Comfortably Numb plays quietly from the old radio.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.