Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Two artists (ATTN: Juno)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam stood before Juno's tattoo studio.

And I thought I knew all the artists in town.

Sam moves throught the doorway into the studio.

I wonder if this one has any specialties.

There's but one recognizable Lost working in the studio at the moment, and it's a guy.

He seems to be fairly adept at what he's doing, his latex protected fingers moving carefully over the surface of his subject's skin as some excess ink was lifted away. That much done, he takes up the gun again and begins to work on some detail that only he and his subject can see.

As he works, his leonine tail curls and moves from one side to the other. It's a movement that's remniscient of a contented feline.

On occaision he would look over at something on a tray then return to his work. A flash or photograph perhaps. After a bit of concentration he turned his head and rubbed his goateed chin against his shoulder, then he returned to the casual banter as his attention was once again captured by the inked design that was blooming beneath his hands.

On a counter there were several bound portfolios belonging to the artists on staff, including one for Juno Mantiserra.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam doesn’t want to interrupt the art in progress, so he looks around the studio as he wanders over to the portfolios. He flips through the pages, occasionally looking up at the other changeling in the room.

It is good to see one of the Lost is a professional.

The man's tail keeps moving as he works. Sitting back for a moment, he looked at his latest work and nodded slightly.

It wasn't easy to hear what was being said between customer and artist, but after a bit of discussion, the Lost opened another pack of sterile gauze and began to clean the area on his customer's arm where he had been working.

"That should be it for today's sesh. Keep an eye on it, and go see Mer. She'll set up your next appointment. I'm really happy to see how it's coming along, and you know? A lot of people don't know how much more involved greyscale is over color."

He stood up and began to clean up the immediate area.

Wipe. Sterilize the chair and tray. Wipe some more. Put soiled gloves and other contaminated items into the proper recepticle.

Autoclave. Thorough cleansing of his own hands.

The other customer had paused to say something to another person in the waiting area, then, "See you soon, Juno."

The Lost waved back then his very intent blue eyes fell on the newly arrived Changeling. He had been so concentrated on his art and procedurals that he had managed to overlook the visitor.

"Hi. What's up? You look like you may have some questions."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam looked up from the portfolio as Juno approached. Sam is wearing a black t-shirt with a faded white mouse printed on the left shoulder, jeans and sneakers.

“Call me Sam. I’m a fellow artist and I heard about your shop. I make it a habit to know most of the tattoo artists in the area.”

Sam looked around the room.

“I don’t have a shop of my own. I usually work out of other shops as freelance.”

Sam looked back at Juno.

“What is your specialty? I have a talent for letters and symbols. I am fluent in five different alphabets. I do piercings on the side.”

As he speaks, the symbols on his changeling skin almost seem to move, drifting across his face and hands.

It was a bad habit, she knew, but Juno couldn't help but find other miens fascinating. As the letters moved over the other Lost's skin, her eyes followed.

"Oh, I'm being rude. I'm Juno, and right now, I just work here. Honestly, I'm surprise to learn that there are...others...who work with ink. For a while, I thought I was the only one."

The man moved from behind the counter and opened the portfolio with 'his' name on it.

"I mostly do portrait work; mostly working in greyscale. I can do color, but as a personal preference, I like the subtle work one can get with greys and tones.

I've been told that greyscale is difficult and a lot of artists really don't get involved with it. What's her name...? Kat von D is somewhat famous for her monochrome work, such as sepia and grey tones."

She doesn't feel it's part of the conversation to mention just how unimpressed she was with the celebrity professional.

The clear, almost inhumanly blue eyes blink slowly, like those of a cat.

"I do piercings as well, but the majority of my work is with ink. Would you care to sit and discuss portfolios?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

“Sounds great,”says Sam. The excitement of meeting another changeling who knows the inks is obvious on Sam’s face. He looks around for a place to relax.

“I didn’t bring any of my portfolio, but … If we can chat in private, I would like to share with you one of my long time pursuits. I would also like to hear how you got involved with inking.”

Over the span of a minute, the symbols seem to speed up ever so slightly as Sam’s excitement rises. One of the smaller symbols on the back of his hand shrinks to nothingness. On his opposite arm, two other symbols grow from tiny dots to the size of a thumb.

Juno's tail curled as her own curiosity began to build up. Those markings on the other Lost were driving her to distraction. Fascinating. Alluring.

"I'm on brrreak, so we can step out for a bit."

Was that a purr in the other man's voice?

Again the slow blink of the blue eyes. If anything, as Juno's curiosity increased, her own Manticore inspired traits came to the fore. Fascinating. She had a difficult time fighting the urge to seize the other Lost by the shoulders and begging him as to the how and why of his animated markings.

Interesting. I must learn more.

"I would love a chance to talk."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Is there a corner of this shop that is private enough, or should we go elsewhere"

Sam looks around casually.

Oh yes.

"We can go to the break room; the others are busy and we won't be bothered for a while."

As the 'male' Lost lead Sam towards the off-public area, there seemed to be a slight sway to the leonine artist's hips.

Saucy.

"Would you care for something to drink? We have POM, water, not that much in the way of sodas or energy drinks I'm afraid, but we do have tea."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread