Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A series of glimpses to give you all an idea what Alice has been doing the last months
    Part 1: Gare du Nord - for the complete mood, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkpjlCr1hXU

Nowhere in the world is the sound of trains so harmonious as it is at Gare du Nord, one of Paris' train stations. Alice simply stands there amidst all people, the crowd is forever in a hurry. She stands there almost as if she is meditating, absorbing the energy of the city. Fashion. Art. Love. Music. Perfection. Great architecture. Sex. Grandeur. Paris has it all. Finally, the language spoken around her is mostly French again. A most sincere wide smile appears. She cannot wait to see more.

The fact that her ghoul is holding all her bags really helps with maintaining her meditative state, but why take away the opportunity of some exercise from a living being who actually needs it?
    And in all honesty, Alice really needs to enjoy every single moment while she still can. She is afraid that too many Kindred here know her face. A whole Ventrue Bloodline has everything under control*. That might not even be the worst thing. There is also a small feud between some Daeva and Nosferatu, probably ongoing. So the Daeva could hold a banner with “Notorious” written on it and still draw only an equal amount of attention. At the time Alice left Paris several decades back – after Julien Lenoir, her Sire, was killed in the feud – her fellow Bacchantes were only becoming less popular. Alice is quite sure she won’t be welcomed with open arms. Which is why she doesn't plan on being welcomed.

And who blames them? Considering I’m only here to further disturb the probably non-existent peace and find out more about my sweet sis Bethany, I would kill myself as well, if I were them.

So she may never allow herself to linger at the same place for too long. Even though she expects the find out the most about her sister in Rouen, her plane arrived in Paris. So why not stay a while? Since her family, being her Elder Grandsire and his many Childer, is active in several Domains in northern France, Alice hopes that her fun trip in Paris will prove to be useful as well. Now is not only the time for fun because she is a decadent succubus, but also because she sees Rouen as the headquarters of the Knights of the Most Honorable Order of the Thorned Wreath. Sometimes, they are the contrary of fun.

After a while standing there with her arms crossed she speaks to her ghoul: "Come sweetheart, let's go, we have quite the adventure ahead of us. And we still need to check into our hotel…" Also, Alice will probably be staring at the beauty of La Tour Eiffel for quite a while, so she better hurry now.

"You still want me to get last-minute tickets for the Moulin Rouge, this week?"

"Oui, oui!" She contacted its owner earlier this week, a far Duchagne cousin, or however one would describe it. More importantly: possibly her only real ally left. "Some entertainment before I start pretending to be Trinity can't hurt, right?”

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Part Two: Moulin Rouge
    Several days later

After watching her friend André making out with her ghoul Nicholas in a backroom at the Moulin Rouge, for the third time, Alice actually gets bored and rises from the comfy couch she was lying on. She sips some more from her heavenly drink. It is blood, but with an extra exotic taste. Absolutely amazing, but fuck, I don’t where it’s from. Alice still has so much to learn from her fellow Duchagne. The show earlier tonight was fantastic, but in exchange for information André asked for a taste of her American Model Ghoul. Sure why not, she thought first, but it all started an hour ago and her glass really feels more half empty than half full right now.

'So…. he is gooood, isn't he?' Although Alice finds it all very amusing, she realizes at the same moment there's no time to waste. The only reaction she gets is a loud moan of pleasure. 'Oh come on, André, s'il vous plaît!.'

She sits down again, it's not as if she plans to go anywhere, or anytime soon. The fact is, she has no idea how to deal with a decadent Bacchante – like herself. But sure the wait would all be worth it.

Suddenly, and finally, she hears her friend's voice. 'He is inexhaustible, and delicious, my dear Alice.'

All she can do is reply dryly, 'Of course, in America they eat burgers for breakfast. Enough protein does more with a man than your daily croissant.'

'Tsk tsk, ma chérie, you're clearly in a hurry.'

'Ah you figured that much?' She chuckles, knowing this is all a game.

André grins, knowing Alice takes every game deadly serious. He steps away from Nicholas, not in any way ashamed by his nudity. 'Your sister is not dead, Alice. Nor was she ever put in torpor. I have no idea how you come to think of this. All I know is that -' A loud gasp interrupts him. Alice is shocked.

She laughs spontaneously, her feelings were right! This news was better than anything she could have hoped to hear. A moment she can't speak, so she gestures to André, urging him to continue.

'She...she left the Domain when the conflicts here were beyond solving... in a polite manner. I saw her before she purposefully left. But as you know, your sister and I were never good friends. I might be able to connect you to someone who knows more?'

Alice narrows her eyes, suspicious. 'Who?'

'An errand boy of one of the many Lords and Ladies this City has. Risky business, for you. But totally doable.'

'Do it.' She replies without hesitation. 'Yes do it. I want to see Le Seigneur's face when I arrive with Bethany by my side.'

André nods, he understands. Le Seigneur is Jean-Gaspard de Bordeaux, Alice's Grandsire. Matters involving him are important. And only family calls him Le Seigneur.

'I'll call you soon, then.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Closed Thread