Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
1306 Thyrsus Meeting

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    k
    kimura

The time is Noonish
    Yolo Park was.. Beautiful to Kiko's eyes as she stood watching the sunrise long before any would be arriving. The area she had picked/reserved was far from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the Park and during those hours waiting she felt it was appropriate so she went about cleaning and clearing the area making it, as one would call it, a sanctum of sorts.

Red ribbons with the kanji for 'peace' were the tied to a few of the trees marking the area in her own way. As the time arrived she'd brought home cooked simple meals from home and had a few containers of cold water nearby.

"Why on earth did Sensei want me to do this? I've never done anything like it before.. I hope it looks OK.." she seemed to speak to no one and yet someone or something at the same time.

Time passed as she'd decided to wear something rather comfortable cute outfit she'd worn before to Gallows Party.

As the Shamans of Sacramento started arriving she would bow and greet each on in turn with a smile.

"Welcome"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus wasn't sure he was ready to face Kite again, or, for that matter, a scattering of faces he barely knew. His black mood leaks into his posture, and only the calming presence of Guards-the-Pack keeps him anchored. Besides, it would be unforgivably rude to Kiko to bail on the gathering he'd coaxed her into holding.

Walking up to Kiko, he forces a weak, flickering smile. "You did a good job with the set-up. It looks nice."

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives wearing a simple black T-shirt with the phrase in bold yellow letters, Trust Me I'm A Jedi while wearing a pair of faded black jeans. Her hair is orange with yellow mixed in, it's loose and doesn't go pass her shoulders. She's got a purse with her gun and a spare clip within it along with other items she thought she might need plus her keys and muted cell phone. She smiles at the sight of Animus and Kiko.

"Hello Animus, Kiko." She says to the pair, she looks over to Kiko as she adds, "I'm not sure we have been introduced, I'm Idun." She holds out her hand for Kiko to shake.

k
    kimura

Smiling as Animus approached she nodded approvingly and smiled at his positive remark but looked at him oddly in the obvious not Animus she's seen as of late. A more, perhaps, tired and withdrawn Animus.

Thank You Sensei"

As Idun approached the first thing she noticed was the colorful hair which somewhat matched Kiko's own outfit and nodded her approval before the woman spoke.

As Idun introduced herself Kiko took her hand in a gentle shake and bowed her head "No I do not think we have met Idun, I'm Kiko and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. There is some home made food, Rice, chicken, steamed veggies and bottled water which everyone is welcome to, if you get hungry. So please come it's good to make new friends, especially the ones that walk our Path."

Nonchalantly, almost reluctantly, Kite tentatively walked into the clearing. Despite the outdoor environment, he had decided to wear something semi-formal – a nice, collared long sleeve shirt, pants, dress shoes – almost as though he was heading to a business meeting as opposed to a gathering in a more natural setting.

“Kiko, Idun…” Kite smiled as he waved a greeting to both Thyrsus.

“Animus…” he greeted the former Hierarch with a polite nod, but spoke with a tone that seemed oddly more tensed and stressed than what would typically be expected for a social gathering.

“So… how is everyone today?”

A
    Ambrose

Flint nervously walked his way to the clearing, pulling away at the cigarette as if it was pacifier. Today he was wearing one of his better quality second-hand suits, but had seemingly forgotten to wear shoes and socks with the outfit. In truth, Flint still missed walking through the forests of Colorado. Going barefeet through the park, the grass brushing up between his toes, was as close as he could get in the city, that is, without throwing vulgar magic to and fro...
    He noted the lovely, peaceful setup to the meeting, pausing for a moment to appreciate the pretty red ribbons hanging from the tree. He ashed his cigarette on the ground with his shoe, before picking up the cigarette butt and placing it in his pocket. His parents had taught him that nature was an entity to be respected and treated with reverence, especially when in pristine condition. While the city park was far from pristine, there was still a certain beauty to the slot of green within the concrete jungle.
    He stepped into the clearing and approached the group, quietely stating a "Good afternoon." After a short pause, he added, "The setup is very peaceful. I like it."

Idun

PRE

Idun smiles at Kiko, saying, "Thank you, I believe I will." She turns her attention towards the food, already stepping towards it as Kite arrives.

"Glad to see you Kite and doing rather well, yourself?" She says, turning to greet the Thyrsus.

"Welcome, I'm Idun." Idun tells the latest arrival.

k
    kimura

As Kite and Flint arrived Kiko turned and politely half bowed to them respectively.

"I am as well as could be expected Kite, nervous as I've never done anything like this but I look at it as a kind of challenge" as she looked at Animus and grinned "That is as long as Sensei remembers to not eat all the rice.. cause I'll scold him harshly with horrid grammar"

As Flint spoke she turned to nod her head in agreeing with him "Thank You.. I umm.. I was feeling a little homesick so I thought I'd arrange things as close as I could manage on short notice to making this small area into a Shrine of sorts" at his remark on a peaceful feeling she faintly blushed "We all walk the same Path and seeing as it can be brutal in some regards it is also, I have found, to be peaceful as well. The Emerald Mother allows us to take refuge upon her as the many things in life come and go. This is one way I return that privilege. Please help yourself to some food I prepared. I still have a way to go before I am ever as good as Toren-nii but he told me I had potential so I keep at it.. plus I love to cook."

One thing was certain about Kiko's cooking it wasn't anywhere near what anyone would consider 'small portions' as it seemed the young woman lacked the understanding out 'amounts' as there was enough food for a good 15 or so people easy.

"I hope it is to everyone's liking.."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances nervously toward Kite. The greeting had been a signal alright, and he'd be surprised if anyone had missed it. He returns greetings rather mechanically, drifting closer to Kiko without consciously thinking about it.

He jumps slightly at the rice comment, proferring a ghost of a smile. "Oh, come now, I've seen that hollow leg of yours in action, so don't try to pin it all on me."

He steals a glance at the food laid out. "I highly doubt anyone's going to leave hungry, or dissatisfied with the food."

As the meeting and the words of the Thyrsus gathered fell somewhat silent Animus could hear a light growling at his side. The wolf that stood by him in Twilight had his eyes focused on something unseen.

To the mages the clearing was open and empty of all save themselves and the flush green of grass and leaves, and the brown of dirt with insects and bark of trees.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.