Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1305) Buffet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Somehow or other, Azure mostly conceals her anxiety at Vaeltia coming over near her - within smacking distance. Or, preferably, sucking up distance. "Uh, hi. How are you tonight?" Her hands do not leave her plate and food, and her posture shrinks just a teensy bit, as though smaller shoulders will protect her from verbal backlash or other torments.

To Ermon, she jokes, "Well, I think at this point I'm pretty committed to my relationship with cheese."

"Azure. Nice to meet you, uh?"
    she adds, hoping for an introduction to whoever this guy was, and looks back over to Volos, who hadn't responded to her latest remarks yet. Suddenly surrounded, she certainly enjoyed her next bite of cheese more in contrast.

For Continuuity
    Avalon looks around at those gathered, “All right then, The Heralds have been decided by silence, and out of our now six nominations for the three positions, it’s time to vote. Each table has paper, pens and a small box for the voting slips.” The hierarch eyed those standing around the room.

Please do this quickly.

Just PM your three choices to Avalon, DO NOT write your choices in thread. Voting closes on the 10th and Consillium will close on the 12th.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon's expression turns grave at Azure's joke:

"Commited? Then I am too late." - not able to hold the seriousness, he breaks into a grin, - "But 'Commited to cheese' is a great motto. Perhaps as some House's Words in 'Game of Thrones'? Or a Cabal name?"

His mind starts to race with all the possibilities, when Avalon announces the vote. Ermon's left brow shoots up and there is quite a bit of surprise in his voice:

"A vote? WIth equal voting power for all Concillium members?" - he doesn't say any more, in case someone around him is a Libertine, but the implication is still there. After all, Concillium was normally a meritocracy.

As he doesn't know anything about any of the nominees he doesn't go over to the table to vote. Instead he turns to Volos, V and Leo:

"I'm sorry, could you tell us a few words about the people nominated? I want to vote for Mages who will be good at their job."

Hopefully, based on their words, he'd be able to form some sort of opinion.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Volos.” the Moros said as soon as he realized he hadn’t answered the woman’s question out loud. His eyes had been on Bell and Ixidor. The two looked good together and he didn’t like it.

It looks like a vote for Sentinels now, Ermon.” The mystagogue said with a sincere tone. “And who said I was one of the ‘elder’ consillium members? I’m just not as new as you two.

It shows...Hello?

At Leo’s question he looked relieved that it wasn’t directed to him, he had no idea who the two new people were. And to be honest he hadn’t seen anyone who had asked him a question before.

Maybe that was why he had been sent as a proxy.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Idun

PRE

Idun walks towards the Buffet, she finished casting her votes. On seeing Ermon, who she recalls from the social at the Hostel, she walks over to greet him and the other two, "Nice to see you again, Ermon. Hello, I'm Idun, Apostate of the Thyrsus and member of the MedStars."

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved drifted resolutely to the buffet. He took one plate and placed upon it a small selection of inviting treats. Curiously, he took the time to lay them out on his platter before partaking. He smiled politely to the gathering and inclined his head in greeting.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia steps away from the others for a slight moment to cast her own vote for the Sentinels before settling back in the...slowly expanding group at the food.

Ermon, the main leadership of Sacramento are the cabals, not paths or orders. I believe it was something on the base concept of a consillium; but the Ladder backed it.” she looked across the room at Gallows and Ixidor . “And they don’t seem to be having an issue now.

Vaeltia smiled at Idun. “Well, you heard Dash speak for himself, West is the silent trying-to-be-invisible one over there.” she pointed with a head nod to West, “This is Leo, he doesn’t talk much.” She looked around for the other self nominee.

This silent fellow, is Uncarved.” she said indicating the quiet bald man that had just joined the group at the table. She neglected to mention that it was creepy to do that and she thought people who didn’t at least use verbal greetings were more than a little odd-duck.

And I’m Vaeltia.” That one was stated with finality, and she let the police uniform she wore stand as statement alone.

It was a vote, she wasn’t going to force someone else to vote the same way she did. That would be too American Politick and Sentinel wasn’t a political position, it was one of service.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi arrives near the buffet table, nodding in general to assembled mages. He greets them with a gentle smile and a nod to each of them.

-"Volos, Idun; nice to see you. Hope everthing is fine."-

He picks two plates, putting on it several food on it. When he is in the middle of the job, he turns around and says, with the friendliest manner

-"In case anyone's interested after this is over, I'll have a pint; feel free to join me."-

Azure pauses to contemplate the Game of Thrones cheese idea perhaps a bit more seriously than Ermon intended. Snapping out of her contemplation, she skips ahead in the conversation to where she came back to it after her silent moments.

She replies to the inquiry about the identities of candidates, offering, "Never hurts to abstain if you have no input. Better than making a vote you'll regret later."

That said, she proceeds to submit her ballot with her best estimation of who would do a good job. And/or who was living with her, was oddly reassuring, or terrified her. Whichever, really, were the same thing.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo silently smiled to Ermon and extended a hand to shake when Vae introduced him. He was to tired to talk today. He was happy to see a fellow Arrow pick up a new Apprentice/girlfriend/whatever, and that bit of good news helped to soothe over the anxiety Leo had walking in. That and the fact Vaeltia hadn't scolded him, as the First Talon or as an Archangel. That helped a lot.

Since he knew nothing about the self nominees, he knew who to vote for. He whispered a quick "Be right back." to Vae and was off to vote. It only took him a few seconds and he was back.

He started loading up a plate with food and snacking until the votes were called. Thank God for etiquette. As long as he could keep his mouth full he wouldn't be expected to talk. Unless someone had the burning urge to get to know him, he could just reacquaint himself with his favorite late night companion. Food.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread