41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sticky Situations

Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah goes rigid as Kevin starts to lick his wound. A few deep breaths and what remains of the loner is brushed away by the Wolf. Closing his eyes Jeremiah mouths benedictions to Luna and her mercy for the coming conflict. When Kevin pulls away Jeremiah opens his eyes and nods his thanks to his fellow Crescent.

<<Thank you and I can help with that.>> Jeremiah forms a cup with his hands and bows his head. Reaching for the gift of water from nothing he finds nothing. Unable to tap even such a simple gift. <<..I'm sorry. I can't focus enough to bring water.>>

Well done the sarcastic thought sneaks through. Another breath and Jeremiah mostly forces the nagging thought away.

<<Kevin>> The Ghost Wolf tilts his head to speak to Tony as well. <<Tony. Do either of you know how to Bind Spirits?>> Jeremiah's voice drops and goes soft. <<Also Kevin, the Judgement on us. It required a Contrition to Luna. After you were gone we hunted to apologize and myself, Isaac and Nieves all had the Judgement removed. Once this is over we will make you whole again too.>>

4 Essence to heal the remaining 2A

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Seeing no danger, Daniel pads back to the group.

<<Nothing stands out. It's safe.">> - he then lies down, conserving energy for what's to come.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Jim hides a wince as each snapped mote and rustling step of his companion screams their position. Taking advantage of the noise, he looks about for any other motion, but finds none. No harm no foul it seems. <<All quiet on the other side. We'll probably have to take up jobs at the airport to hide ourselves out here soon enough. I wonder though, what kind of resonance would a locus near an airport be? Its not exactly the spot I would expect.>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<Thanks for the thought.>> Kevin remarks to Jeremiah. As he does his best scrape his tongue at the top of his mouth, Jer mentions the Judgement.

<<I could not explain how but I do have access to my Gifts, the Judgement has been lifted.>> He tells Jeremiah. <<I do know how to create Talens, but again, it's a matter of hospitality and the need for time to craft them.>>

He looks towards Tony, wondering why Jeremiah has planned concerning that particular rite. He does some army stretches, he glances to Steel Gaze and then at any of the others near their spot within sight.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony tilts his head as Jeremiah calls his name. His lupine ears perk up at the mention of binding spirits.

<<Yes. I know how to summon and bind. Need Chiminage to summon, and some chalk to draw a circle for the binding. Fair warning, spirits are just plain bitchy when I summon them. What are you thinking about summoning?>> The anger seems to flush away as he talks about his rites. They were one of the few things he could easily and gleefully pursue under the Crusaders. They were also one of his few natural talents that he enjoyed showing off from time to time.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The Cahalith stifles a growl at the proliferation of webs. He didn't like what they reminded him of. With a jerk of his head, he picks his way onward, keeping a wary eye out and intending to halt if any substantial webbing cut across their path. The faint rustling that greets each step grates in his ears. He shouldn't be making any noise, wouldn't be if he weren't so starved. And if it had been his own pack, he wouldn't have to fear telling them what he saw, and what he felt.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas stifles a growl of disgust. Carefully placing his paws, the Irraka follows his elder onward.

Elaine pad's along, attentive for Firebringer's signal, but more acutely focused on silent observation of her surroundings. She does not react to the spider webs, only offering them as much attention as they seem to warrant. Hearing a distant whimper, she waves a paw to draw her present leader's attention, and direct's his eyes to the apparent source of the sound if he cares to notice.

It's a relief to see the rite successful and the worst of Jeremiah's wounds vanishing. The relief only continues at Kevin's news. Seems Luna forgave even those that weren't present. The Formerly Sworn's leader's suggestion though, causes Steel to raise an eyebrow.

<<I'm a little lost here, Jer,>> Steel speaks up at his alpha's words. <<Whatcha thinking of bringing in?>>

Given that others are pointing out the time and hospitality constraints, he doesn't feel the need to add anything about that.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

<<Less summoning and more of trapping if it comes to it. Either way we would need specific things and I doubt we have on us at the moment. If it was possible I would argue that we want to trap any spirit that we can't bargain with successfully. We don't need Anyone knowing we are here.>>

Jeremiah nods in thanks to the wolves who had watched out. <<Jobs at the airport might work for the short term.>>

<<I'm not sure I want to know what sort of resonance occurs near an airport. There are a lot of strong emotions and most of them aren't positive.>> The Ghost Wolf gives an experimental stretch of his limbs while looking around. Thinking all the while and trying to ignore the shooting pains of wounds still in him.

<<Given time summoning spirits to help further hide our trail would be beneficial as well. Firebringer and the scouts will have useful information.>> Jeremiah looks at Tony with a hesitant smile. <<I haven't tried summoning a spirit before or binding one.. I know how to but I haven't yet. When you call a spirit is it pissed off that you specifically are calling it or that one of the Urdaga is?>>

Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last