DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sticky Situations

Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony holds back a growl as Kevin approaches.

'Is he talking to me? Seriously? As if I carry ingredients for rites I can't use in my bag.' His eyes close and the growl breaks through.

'My bag...'

He opens his eyes again as he looks to Swift. His anger smoothing over into indignant frustration. <<I know the rite. Need ingredients from my rite bag though. Why don't you go back and grab it for me?>> With that he rolled his eyes and walked off.

He felt pretty bad for Jeremiah, having been injured by a pack mate through no fault of his own. Unfortunately Tony couldn't heal him without the ingredients in his rite bag, and no one nearby grabbed it. So all he could do was wander the airport, looking for their new bunk buddy.

Actions
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Eyes flick to Tony as the other wolf starts to wander off. <<Wait, Tony.>> Can I really trust them to keep some organization if I leave with the scouts? At the same time, this airport waas safer than the unknown locus. The scouting group was more likely to need close leadership.

Probably.

<<No one goes anywhere alone. We have nothing to go on about him or this place other than his word. Don't assume it's safe, and no one goes anywhere alone. Everything and everyone is a potential danger, so stay alert and make sure someone is acting as guard at all times.>>

The thought that he might need to teach several of them basic survival was more than a little disconcerting. He wanted even less to think about what inevitably happened to the largest packs in all the tales he'd heard.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Jim addresses the elder Menina, <<I'm only ok at scouting; I'd probably hold you guys back. So I'll hang back and set up a perimeter. Samantha, you want to buddy up? Joel, can you guard the healers?>> He looks at his fellow elodoth and the Rahu.

Turning back to the scouting party, <<The owl said we may have to take it by force, but we may also be able to make our first allies here too. The spirits that inhabit this locus might be able to help us if we make it worth it to them. Something to keep in mind.>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Samantha nods at Jim «That works for me, Jim.»

She looks over the man walking away. «TONY, Why don’t you stay with Daniel here, you can keep your own perimeter.» The Female Elodoth put a tone behind her words and waved at the sniffing Rahu. She may not be respected as anything here, but she was still an Iminir, and that alone gave her that power to speak.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

<<Then let us go>> Aeneas rumbled something half way between a growl and a snarl. A quiver of anticipation ran through the Irraka. The wolf must hunt. The anshega and destruction were behind him; thinking about that made his head hurt. It was easier to focus on the promised hunt: there was something else that shared the locus and they had to find it. There were others better qualified to judge if it could be made friend or foe.

Right now, the Irraka wanted to act.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer nods at Aeneas ( Yumyumcrow ) and Elaine Ganz and begins trotting in the presumed direction of the locus. <<We're scouting, so don't engage. We stay together unless we're spotted, in which case we should fan out to make them choose among targets. But the goal is to make that unnecessary.>>

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nodded in assent to Firebringer. The Ghost Wolf shakes his head to Kevin and Steel Gaze before rising to stand on two legs with a grunt.

<<The Rite only works between the ritualist and the wolf it is conducted on. So we need to be careful not to let each other get drained Kevin.>> Jeremiah looks at Isaac. <<I Lost It too. The Rage is something we have to deal with. You lived. I lived. We learn and move forward. It's the only way right now.>>

A deep breath and Jeremiah grins a tad at Steel Gaze. <<You must hit like a truck. I haven't felt like this since that run in with that car spirit.>>

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin did remember the bag Tony tossed and would have frowned if his current wolfish muzzle could. The way he was taught, you could use a wash cloth or your own tongue, given that they've had access to a secure location and could preform the rite using such things as clean bowls and washcloths. As Firebringer speaks, he listens, he already knew he lack the stealth needed for the scouting trip so remains silent.

Watching Firebringer go with Aeneas and Elaine, he listens to Jer and wags his tail a bit as he adds, <<Sadly that is true and he did get you rather hard.>>

Upon thinking about the matter of Essence, he tells them, <<I do believe we all could use more Essence for what's coming and we do have a way to get it. I know the Rite of the Sacred Hunt, I doubt it's a good idea to preform it here, as it would be like spitting upon the hospitality we have been given but then, we do need the Essence.>>

<<When Firebringer comes back, I will put the matter before him and the others.>> He states finally with a shake of his head and a quick flick of his tail.

<<Though, for now, do you mind if I use my tongue instead of a washcloth for the rite?>> Kevin asks his former Alpha but close friend and fellow Itheaur. <<And did you wish to join the others in exploring this place, Steel Gaze?>> He turns to ask his fellow Iron Master and friend.

Steel heaves a little sigh, glad that there's no hard feelings. He looks up at Kevin's idea of him stealthing and thinks for a second.

<<Nah, I'll stick it hear and help make sure we're secure,>> he says with a shake of his head. <<Stealth ain't my strong point. Strength, is my strong point.>>

He chuckles a bit before taking a deep breath.

1 sux to go to Dalu form
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-02 08:48:32 Steel Gaze rolls 5 to shapeshift to Dalu (Stamina 3 + Primal Urge 1 + Survival 1) (10 Again) 1, 3, 7, 8, 3 1 success

There's a shifting of bones and muscles as he rolls back into his hind legs... soon his only legs. His body shifts, losing a bit of mass. Well worth it for the feel of his fists clenching again. The thick, black fur thins to the point where it might just be extremely thick body hair as he finishes adopting the Near-man form.

<<'Sides, too many of us tag along and scouts are likely to get spotted,>> he points out. <<Especially with me smelling like a fresh kill.>>

He winces, checking his still-knitting injuries. Nowhere near as severe as Jeremiah's, of course. He can feel the Essence inside, pushing to help mend, but he suppresses the urge. No need to squander it on something that'll patch itself in about an hour. Best to save for emergencies.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Daniel spends quite some time studying the chainlink fence that seperates the airport to the woods to the south.

Tony wanders north and see's planes

If anyone's going to look for the locus or sneak over the fence into the forest to scout, please roll

Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last