DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sticky Situations

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony remained silent for most of the conversation, only letting a small growl out at Swift's response. Didn't really matter though. Tony couldn't remove him even if they were in a position where he had that option. He just hoped the Lunes would accept the change to Shieldbearer's judgement. Goodbye exile, hello atonement.

After stewing over that he realized he was one of the only ones who hadn't spoken. He skimmed over the faces of the new wolves and finally decided to speak. <<Tony Ward, Ithauer of the Farsil Luhal.>> Finally returning his gaze to Firebringer he continues, his anger unintentionally obvious in his voice. <<The fact I didn't run like the rest of the Crusaders should answer your question.>>

The Iron Master falls silent again for a few seconds before looking back to Samantha. <<Perhaps we should send someone to scout ahead of the main group. That'll give us some idea what we're dealing with and where we need to go, instead of just charging in blindly.>>

He thought for a few moments on what their feathered friend had said, but decided now was not the best time to go looking for the other current resident.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah watches and listens as those present declare their intent to stay. His wolfen head shifting between them as they speak. The Storm Lords get his attention, the first carrying that feel Jeremiah was used too around Stephen. Lastly he looks at Tony as the last remaining member of the apparently not entirely cowardly Crusaders speaks. Jeremiah bobs his wolfen head to Tony once then continues to watch the other wolves present.

<<Jeremiah. Daniels. Thihirtha Numea.>>
    He takes a slow breath to push past the pain. <<Home. Revenge.>>

A course of action is for the Alpha to decide. Jeremiah remains silent and instead begins to think about how he could be of use.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer sweeps each of the wolves present. Hardly a pack, but the instincts were there. And at this moment, it was the closest he had. <<Firebringer, Cahalith Meninna.>> He turns to focus on Jeremiah, the only one among all present he'd had more than passing contact with. <<My birth-name is dead, alongside all I cared for that the Anshega destroyed.>> The words ride a snarl of controlled anger.

<<Any skilled at moving unseen, with me. We need to find out whose locus we'll be claiming. The rest, explore this place. Learn what you can, but be respectful of the land. It is not ours, and we are guests. Be sure to patch Jeremiah up while you are here. No one rides into battle already wounded.>> The Meninna's own injuries still ache fiercely, but remain largely ignored. He would heal on his own, and bore no shortage of battle scars already. He simply steps several paces away from the others to give space for those who would join him.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin does a sharp nod, he turns to Tony and to the other one who had been there when they had been binding Jer with bandages made out of his shirt, saying, <<Do either of you know Rite of Healing? I know it but we'll need more Essence for it to get him healed up to join in the fight.>> He turns to Steel Gaze, pondering out loud, <<If not, then perhaps if I enact the rite, all of us can lick at the wounds clean, giving up Essence to heal him.>>

He turns to look around at the others, adding, <<Only if you want to, mind you. If you feel you have need of it or have a Gift that can assist in the upcoming fight, I won't beget you for declining in aiding in the healing.>>

<<You don't even gotta ask, Kev," Steel says at the former exile's offer. <<What little I've got is yours.>>

He moves to help support Jeremiah and let Kevin focus on preparing for the ritual. Standing next to his former alpha, Steel gives the other wolf a sorrowful look.

<<Man, Jer... I'm sorry about... well all that,>> he apologizes, gesturing one clumsy paw to the worst of the injuries. <<If I'd had any control...>>

He trails off, unsure of how to continue. He tries to occupy himself by watching the others set themselves up to start scouting and seeing who else might assist with the rite.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel's eyes dart from one wolf to another as he thinks. He understands the Firebringer's pain, but the man's situation is actually easier than his.

At least he can kill the ones responsible.

Having made his decision, Daniel pads over to Kevin as he is the one doing the healing.

"I'll go and see what the land can tell us. It doesn't sound like we have much time", - well, actually, they had time. But he didn't think Firebringer was in the mood to let them rest. He was pretty sure that when the scouts came back, they would run. So they needed information and they needed to be patched up.

"If you'll need extra essence, call me. I won't be out of earshot. But we need to know more about this place."

Unless someone distracts him, Daniel will walk about 100 yards from the group and start circling it, sniffing at everything and looking for any sorts of traces on the ground. What he's trying to find out is what kind of spirits occupy this area and whether there are signs of fights between them indicating aggressiveness. Any other information about the territory would also be helpful.

Learning about the land
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-30 23:47:00 [05] Daniel Turner rolls 5 to learn about the land (Wits2 + Surv3) (10 Again) 9, 2, 10, 1, 1, 9 3 successes
    2013-05-30 23:47:00 [04] Daniel Turner rolls 5 to learn about the land (Wits2 + Surv3) (10 Again) 5, 1, 2, 5, 7 failure
    2013-05-30 23:47:00 [03] Daniel Turner rolls 5 to learn about the land (Wits2 + Surv3) (10 Again) 8, 6, 7, 2, 5 1 success
    2013-05-30 23:47:00 [02] Daniel Turner rolls 5 to learn about the land (Wits2 + Surv3) (10 Again) 6, 5, 7, 3, 2 failure
    2013-05-30 23:47:00 [01] Daniel Turner rolls 5 to learn about the land (Wits2 + Surv3) (10 Again) 1, 10, 8, 2, 5, 10, 8 4 successes

OOC

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas pads up to Firebringer. An Elder has spoken and he has the right skills. What more needs be said (or snarled, for that matter)?

p
    psychomattic

"Rahu of the Suthar Anzuth. There are many fine warriors here. My name is Joel, it's unfortunate how we've all met but you should know you needn't ask me to join you in battle, for the glory of Fenris-Ur, I shall too be the first into battle and the last out of. You find out what we're dealing with, brother, and I will lead the charge." Jack responds to the introductions unwaveringly, he's perhaps one of the few that is not injured from the earlier mess.

Then, when speaking of rites and essence, Jack moves over to Kevin and places a friendly hand on his shoulder,"I will give as much as I can to help but remember, I need the bulk of my strength for the oncoming battle we are about to dive into."

Samantha held a smile back at the voices of the others.

She knew Elaine had come to depend on her, and the words she had used probably hurt. But the Rahu had her own voice.

At Firebringer’s words she looked back to her travel-mate. «Elaine, you’re good with stealth, you go with Firebringer and Aeneas.» Then her eyes tracked to Jim Stone and Daniel Turner .

A Healer and a Prideful Lord.

«I will remain with the Healers.» The form of her Wolf stands tall, though still watching the one who was sniffing the patch of safe earth they had been gifted by the Fa-Ninna.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Elaine's eyes turn to Sam, half to let her know, and half to ask for permission. Shall I go? I think I should. inquired the young woman's eyes, brows, and the slightest gesture of her nose and chin towards her companion, before receiving the clear command and immediately moving to Firebringer. She'd have asked how many scouts he might need, but between the lack of enthusiasm for others, her own natural talents, and Sam's remark that dwelled somewhere between suggestion and command, it was settled in her mind.

Turning her gaze respectfully to just beneath the eyeline of the apparent local Alpha, she moves up to the front of the gathering, ready to move ahead. Healing, she could not contribute to; she was far more familiar with all other aspects of injuries. But she was decent at sneaking about, and seemed to be one of the quicker individuals around. Seemed like a fair niche for her first time out and about with the Uratha of her new hopeful residence.

<<Ready>> is all she feels the need to say, and she looks off into the possible paths ahead of them.

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last