Watch
181 - 186
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sticky Situations

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin assumes Urshul and trots after Firebringer. As they travel south, he often glanced up at the sky, wondering if any Spirit was marking their journey south. I don't know about the others but I can't wait to have a restful sleep. A good meal wouldn't hurt either, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. First, secure a steady source of Essence and then have a good night's rest. He thinks as he looks off ahead.

<<How went the battle with the... 'eight-legged freak'?>> Kevin asks, not really directing the question at anyone. He's curious as to the battle that Jer, Sam, and himself had missed out on though.

<<Quickly>> Elaine barks back at Kevin. That provided all the information worth covering in so brief a time as walking a short distance. <<Be careful if you ever need to finish one off.>>

Seeing that Steel had the injured wolf - paralyzed entirely? - moving, Elaine stayed on watch for any funny business. Her eyes checked in with Sam no fewer than once every 30 seconds.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel follows Firebringer towards the Locus. There were many things to think and talk about, but this wasn't the best time.

Maybe later.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Trotting over to Steel and one of the new wolves Jeremiah looks over the one that had apparently gotten on the wrong side of the spiders. <<Live, Learn>> The Crescent says simply before moving with the pack towards this locus Firebringer knows of.

T
    Thibodaux

Moving quickly with the rest of the group, Cord stays back behind the rest. These are not his people at least they are not his people yet. He stays silent even if those last comments were directed at him.

Samantha had nothing to say to Elaine at the moment, With a flick of her eyes she told the other Iminir to follow Firebringer, in her own choice she padded over to Jim, Steel and the paralyzed Mountain Man. The large wolf form still her preferred.

«Tie him onto me, or between Steel and me, It’ll be easier.» The rough growls of the form drew out the words, but with the rest of the pack leaving, they couldn’t just leave this one to die.

Lashing the Menina between them would slow one if not both down, but it would be necessary to move.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Closed Thread