DISPLAYED
THREADID

An untimely intervention

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Continued from Sticky Situationsp

<<HEY! Assholes!>> Cuts through the spirit world, as Jeremiah Daniels Samantha Howe and Kevin Swift's breakneck dash towards where there once was a call for help is interrupted by a large spirit blocking their path. It at first appears to be a golf cart towing a boxcar on wheels, before the group gets close enough to see that it is far more menacing. The roof of the car is covered with sharp teeth, and a tongue made of rain-slicked golf bags protrudes from the baggage car. Its body is a pale sunbleached bone white, and it does not seem pleased. <<What do you think you are doing here?>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

The run was good and pressing since she couldn’t see the rest of her small two person pack, nor the larger group of wolves that had accumulated in the past few days? months? period of time?

But with the sudden appearance of some random angry golf cart she stopped with a skid and a moment’s back tread. Her head looked to the side, the potentiality of looking around the spirit to where the pack was. But for now it was just her and the other two.

Today was not going to be that good of a day.

The red wolf’s ears had been back for the run, to increase the aerodynamics of her lope; now they snapped forward at the sound of the spirit’s voice.

«Are we beyond the boundary of the Airport?»

It was the first thing she could think of when she saw the overgrown golf cart.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Coming to a stop Jeremiah's ears flick. <<Not sure where the boundary is. I never traveled here before.>> His head tilts to the side as he looks at the golf-car spirit. Guard? Patrol? Most likely territorial in some way.

Bluntly, a problem.

<<We are passing through.>> The Ghost Wolf says to the spirit plainly gambling on his thoughts. Can't reveal anything about the others. Jremiah thinks, hoping the others have a similar idea.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin turns his head in the direction of the voice calling them 'Assholes'. At the sight of the vehicle Spirit, he slows down a bit as to study their surroundings. Damn, where did this one come from? And are there other Spirits about that we haven't noticed yet?

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-09 22:25:52 Kevin Swift rolls 9 to Wits + Composure + Urshul (10 Again) 1, 5, 8, 6, 3, 7, 4, 2, 8 2 successes

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Kevin wisely checks for other spirits, and finds that they hav attracted the attention of many motes. Well, probably. It is hard to tell with motes what they are thinking, but there are definetly more here than usual.

<<Like you actually care what the boundary of the Sky Court is. The good wolves are howling to the heavens how they just kicked out all of Luna's little bitches and bastards; and then a giant refugee herd of assholes show up right on our doorstep. So, we kindly ask you assholes to keep moving on through. We don't want you as neighbors.>>

The spirits communication is fascinating to behold, as the roof of the golf cart crashes down on the seat violently and repeatedly. It gives you some idea about where not to be.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah replies bluntly to the aggressive cart/security spirit. <<I have no wish to intrude upon the domain of the Sky Court nor do I wish to offend its members. We wish to pass through and continue on our way away from your domain.>> To exemplify his statement Jeremiah motions with his wolfen head in the direction the small group of wolves plans to go.

And now spirits know we are here. Hostile spirits. Wonderful.

Samantha had no idea what the ‘Sky Court’ was, all she was getting was ‘sky clan’ and she was pretty sure a bunch of Warrior cats had absolutely nothing to do with the talking golfcart spirit.

Samantha nodded to Jeremiah’s words. «Passing through only, We have no quarrel with you, nor do we wish one.»

Int+Occult: 2 suxx before penalties
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-12 14:50:06 Samantha rolls 4 to INT+Occ (Sky Court?) (10 Again) 8, 5, 4, 8 2 successes
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<I wouldn't call them the Good Wolves, we were told that they plan to kill Spirits and destroy Loci. Tell me if that is something that you respect within Wolves for I don't think it is unless the Spirit is Magath.>> Kevin tells the Spirit as he stares at said Spirit before focus inward to recall about this Sky Court, beyond it likely having to do with Air Spirits and things that travel through the air.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-12 15:24:03 Kevin Swift rolls 6 to Int + Occult (10 Again) 8, 4, 7, 4, 5, 4 1 success

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

for Kevin and Sam

<<Yeah, yeah, thats right. Keep walking. And don't come back.>>
    The creature sticks out a protrusion of luggage and sharpened golf clubs from the baggage train through the golf cart, a fair approximation of extending its tongue at the two wolves who told it they were leaving. <<Hey, destroying loci is something no one does. No one sane anyway, and yeah, the Anshega hate you, which from our perspective is perfectly reasonable. So I guess that means that whoever told you whats what lied to you. Which just makes my heart break with the thought that you assholes who don't let us do what we want not only were kicked out of your home, but were lied to. Since you guys are moving on, I'm going to get let the rest of the court know, and cry large tears at the thought of your pain.>>

Elaine stormed across the ground with Sam's scent, wasting no time to figure out why three wolves were delayed. When she came into sight of them, she was a bit taken aback by the cause of the delay.

They are arguing with a golf cart. I might hate this city already.

Doing her best to remain unfazed, she joined up with her comrade(s), coming to a stop by Samantha, and waited to be apprised of the situation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread