Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Hostel Hi) Tales of a Body

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Idun

PRE

Continues from HERE

Idun digs into her bag, she pulls out some gloves. Glances around, rather hoping one of the others will lend their skills to examining the body. "Anarchy should be coming along shortly." She answers.

Anarchy

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

Quincy was cutting down 8th with a quick jog, aiming to avoid the slower bus route back to her hotel by cutting to a different one. not that she had anywhere to be, she hadn't had an interview today, and was wandering around in her preferred loose slacks and tunic. At the same time, she didn't want to have to spend too much money on food, and getting back to raid her mini-fridge of snacks and plan out a real meal.

Well, that's until her instincts told she should look around and pay more attention to her senses. She slowed, then stopped in front of a hostel. she blinked. No, wait, the Address - Hostel HI, Aethernet said it was friendly. So, what was with the smell of decay from the door? She was debating walking up to it, when a shorter man of South-East Asian decent ( WakingDream ) came out. Well, that debate was ending quickly.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

We’ve been waiting for her for hours, I really doubt she is, Idun.” The arrow said with a sigh and a free hand on the bridge of her nose.

Can we just get this done before we have to actually call in people that I really don’t need to deal with right now.

Sleepers always put an interesting twist on things, she made way for the actual doctor before pulling the glove off so the contaminated side was on the outside and threw it away.

Pineapples!” she said under her breath with the emphasis of a much stronger swear.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Azure had shown up at the Bismarck while Jonathan Cook was clearly too busy to give a shit, so instead of bothering him, she'd gone to a Thai place. A bomb thai place, in which she'd clearly not saved room for dessert but proceeded to have some anyway. And the coconut was to die for! Leaving the place, she headed back to where she'd parked a ways away.

Damn parking, never a space where I'm going. Blasphemy.

Walking along the sidewalk, she checks her emails on her smartphone. Uh, duh, I already suggested that last time. They're already printing the thing! Crazy marketing people, I swear...

But unfortunately, her trail of thought is interrupted as the combination of digestion, the approaching migraine she is always blessed with by sunlight, and being too engrossed in her phone leads her into a light impact with Quincy mid-stride. Recovering before she tumbles, she offers a bewildered look, and urgent apology. "Uh, sorry. Excuse me."

Idun

PRE

Idun is near the body when the door opens and a few new face enter within the building. "Back up?" She asks Vaeltia, she can only wonder what the Free Council would say with all these unexpected visitors to their HQ.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse appears again in search of Samdei , their business completed. He wondered if it would be too much to ask for his help in an unrelated manner. As he arrived at Hostel HI, he smiled at the new faces and walked in to his old living space. Seeing Vaeltia and Idun there still, his jaw tightens. "Still figuring it out, I guess?" As he waits for them to answer, he looks for Samdei and nods at him.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy had been somewhat too absorbed in the building in front of her - and trying not to appear too much like it was the one she was staring at - to fully notice the equally absorbed women walking towards her.

Though Quincy at least had the benefit of stable footing, barely moving forward compared to the other's stumble. She waved it off, her attention suddenly shifted back to the building - a short woman standing in the doorway having caught her attention even further with her unusual exclamation. One of the bald Acanthus's dark eyebrow delicately arced upward. 'Interesting. Does she recognize the woman who bumped into me?'

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia smiles coldly at Impulse “I see you’re back, do you want to be a benefit to the investigation or do you just want to go someplace else so I don’t have to baby-sit too?” She told the Catalyst Foster with a look that could probably Scorch earth.

Then her gaze went out side. “Since you didn’t exactly have anything to add before you took your run around the perimeter, why don’t you go talk to those things that you totally forgot about.” she said as she thumbed out the door at the two mages who had just walked into eachother.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Azure cannot help but be a bit taken aback when she looks into the building to see the only person she does not want to run into in Sacramento, but she doesn't care? Hmm. Preparing to be a suckup.

"Uh, hi. Are you with her? Or, them? Are you all together?"
    Azure asks the woman she bumped into, seeing a moment to actually do something productive in this town if someone of some importance were involved in mystical business. And perhaps just a bit mischievously, she smiles to anyone who might be watching.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse nods, still frowning. "Right. Thought you had that." He drags his feet over towards Quincy and Azure. "Hey. We are kind of in the middle of a situation here. If you'd like to help, please come in. If not, I'll have to be rude enough to request your departure."

He smiled. Listening to how his cabal mates played with words seemed to be paying off a bit.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread