Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1305) Library Galleria

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    k
    kimura

Walking over towards West and Vae she looked about curiously at the 'stares' that were sure to be coming but inwardly shrugged as she stopped a few feet from the pair "Pardon my intrusion but I had a question for the both of you." as she slightly bowed her head then looked at each as if the world was removed from her vision save those she was dealing with.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia moved away from her group to the newly made apprentice’s ( kimura ) side “You wanted to talk to me?

She asked, before looking around the room. At least the voting was all in, soon enough there’d be an announcement.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Avalon quickly slid away from the podium and moved through the tables to collect the votes within the small boxes. In minutes she had returned to the podium content to let those talking continue talking as she did a quick tally.

And with the vote done.” she didn’t have one from everyone, but if people wanted to wait until the day after election day to vote then they just didn’t get the chance to complain about it later.

Our sentinels, as chosen by the Consillium at large will be: Vaeltia , Dash , and Animus .” she said with a statement of finality as her finger moved across the votes she had just counted.

And as far as I know we’re done with this part of the meeting, thank you. I would like to speak to the Heralds and Sentinels at a later date, please talk to me soon.

And the hierarch in her furs and face paint stepped away from the podium with finality.

Consillium will close tomorrow. If “Conversations need to continue at a later date” make it happen.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash did a pretty damn good job of hiding his surprise at his own election. He'd thrown his name in the hat with little-to-no expectation of winning. I guess I've made a pretty strong impression.

He nodded at the other two names. All Arrows, Good. At least it appeared the other orders of Sacramento had enough sense to know who the gatekeepers should be.

Miach

PRE

While he didn't know the last nominated Sentinel - Dash - Miach made a note to try and have a real talk with the man later on. If only to let him know there were doctors around he could rely on. On a hunch, he even walked to the man, and extended his hand while smiling broadly "Congratulation for the election ! I'm Miach. Doctor. Here's my number, just in case..." and he shrugged. Hopefully it wouldn't be needed. Hopefully.

L
    LoneRanger

tip tip tip

Mr. Rossi walks his way toward Kite, Gallows and Dash and spots the familiar figure of Miach greeting the new Arrow on the block; he could nor stop a smile; the Necromancer greets the Acanthus Medic with a sincere tone

-"Miach, good to see you, chap! While you are with us, please enjoy some of this snacks.-

After listening to what the order collegue says, the Srygian willworker offers a plate full of munchies to the assembled group of mages. He does not alter his tone adressing Dash and Miach

-"Congratulations. With my best wishes; please, feel free to contact me for any help; Miach, this plate is prepared for Toren and the Hierarch. Mind if I bring it to the main table? -

k
    kimura

As Avalon spoke out the votes inwardly she was beaming and bouncing with so much energy she wanted nothing more than to pounce and hug the winners in true Kiko fashion but instead simply smiled as Vae stepped aside she stepped back a few steps to give both a fair berth of privacy as she looked up at Vae then nodded to some unspoken question "Yes I did. I was curious if you might like to go out some time and just.. you know.. unwind a bit? Maybe do something insane like oh I don't know.. a Jog or something? Also congratulation" the last spoken as she glanced towards @Impulse , Animus , and Dash

Oh the urge to hug Vae, who was a hairs breadth away from here was so tempting but perhaps that might happen at some point. Tonight was not that night though.

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved saw the Hierarch move from his peripheral vision. When her voice sang out with authority he turned and did his best to listen attentively, given the gathering at the buffet. Coughing politely he breaks from the buffet and deliberately seeks out the three new Sentinels.

"Congratulations," the bald Mastigos says to each, offering his hand.
    Animus Dash Vaeltia

Unless anyone stops him, he will offer this congratulations and then return to the buffet

Angel of Darkness
    M

Doctor, eh? Dash accepts the offered hand, and the number.

"Thanks, I'll have to keep that in mind. It's a pleasure to meet you Doc." He nods to the others as they greet him. Weird.

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread