Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1304) Daeva : Box Seats for Family

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Sabeleth

OOC:

As the other Daeva took their turns introducing themselves Callum listened and nodded politely before taking his turn. "Callum McCann. Deputy Reeve under Reeve Connery. Slave of the Ordo Dracul*. I used to be known in fighting circles, then in music though mostly on the East Coast." He shrugged, it was unlikely that those who had been embraced in an earlier era would have heard of his rock band, although he'd thought they were pretty great.

"Seems our family here in Sacramento has a wide range of interests." He smiled pleasantly, enjoying it now that the earlier unpleasantness was gone.

*As of the time of this meeting.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled happily at Velma, "Congratulations on such. I am sure you will be a lovely example of our family in such a position."

Tiwst turned her attention to Erich, "I have rarely heard of a party being a bad idea. It would also be good to show the city that our Clan is strong and can join together under more than just the call of Court. When is the opening?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Thank you Priscus.” Velma nodded respectfully after she received the compliment. Prize wasn’t exactly what she had come fishing for but she was sure it would suffice, and it certainly wasn’t unwelcome, especially from Twist.

As Erich starts explaining his idea something starts brewing, another idea that could actually be built upon what Passions believed to be a good opportunity to curry favor with the hierarchy.

Something bold!

Something she was sure Erich wouldn’t turn his back away from.

The Ravager grinned an invisible grin and almost felt sorry.

”The Priscus is right, seems like the perfect opportunity to show a clan front… but…” there is a small pause.

”Since Mr. Passions is already hosting an event, why not actually host a court at the opening?" Her voice tone indicated that for her it was as obvious as 1 + 1 = 2

"It would certainly be a good way to reciprocate the trust that his Majesty extends to us when he acknowledged us into his domain? A gift!?” Velma actually raises her shoulders as if this was all too casual and uncountable preparations were not to be made. But nevertheless at the very least it seemed something worth considering!
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiled at Velma, her thoughts falling into line with plans he'd alreardy set in motion.

"Indeed, the night before the grand opening will be a very exclusive event. A masquerade ball for the court. I'm still hammering out the details with the Herald." He nodded at the Priscus, "I think it'd be wonderful for our clan to be in such a position, my location is host for a formal court function, then the clan hosts a party, celebrating the opening of another Daeva venture. Others of the Domain are invited... I imagine properly excecuted such activity would greatly enhance the image of our Family within the Domain." He nods to newcomer, "Considering how the domain has recently evolved."

j
    jehboi

Alexander sat on the edge of his box seat listening, at first, with perked-up ears as the plans were outlined. But as they unfurled, he moved back in his chair, a reflection of his waining enthusiasm?

He covered his despondence admirably, his lips lifted in contentment, his head tilted ear-to-the-air as if raptly attentive. And yet, even as is face was directed towards the conversation, his eyes looked over Erich's shoulder at who knows what on the wall.

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Shark sighs, it appears the family curse has struck again as his cousins all seemed to lose interest in the conversation at hand.
    deltadream "Priscus, with your leave I'll begin setting up the event. May formerly invite inform the domain that it is an event to be hosted by the Clan Daeva? Perhaps the night of August 2nd? "

Martha Villiers

PRE

...and on that note, we can close this ace scene.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread