Watch

Running Naked...For Charity?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

The Nearly Naked Mile

Many were already stripped down to their underwear braving the cold night for a fun and noble cause. It was no surprise that there was a huge turnout and the general atmosphere of the event was light-hearted and playful. Groups of friends talk amongst themselves as they waited for the race to begin.

Off to the side, numerous tents were set up for clothes collection, as people were still pouring in to give the clothes off their back. With all the tents set up for reception, the lines were minimal.

Alpha Phi was no stranger to a good cause, especially when it had a fun twist. Allison and the other girls of Alpha Phi were huddled in a small group. Like others at the Run, the girls of Alpha Phi played a bit of dress up, rocking football jersies and underwear with eye black grease underneath the eyes. Not one of them had a football...

"They said the race is starting in forty-five minutes..." Allison said to her sorority. She glanced around the group for a moment. The cold did not really bother her but she knew they must be happy for going with the jersies because of the nippiness.

"It is to F-N cold...Holly, let me get the bottle." Claire reached out as Holly handed off the bottle of Disaronno.

"Let me get that." Caitlyn motions to Claire thinking a bit of liquor was just what was needed to fend off the chilly night. It was not long before the bottle made its way around the circle.

"Look at that..." Allison points out a skeletal looking guy rocking a clown wig. "That's all you Claire..." As the girls turn to look they couldn't help but laugh.

Claire shakes her head with a chuckle. "I would donate extra clothes for some of these people to keep their clothes on..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Manipulating finance was rewarding, but not exactly enthralling. The notion of running about in her underwear under the pretense of helping some charity or other was. Never cursed with unwieldy modesty, Claire was never one to turn down an opportunity to show off. And being taller than most men instilled an extra degree of confidence where things that go bump in the night were concerned - and that was before she became one.

It'd only been a few years since she'd been in college herself, and she'd had a marvelous anti-aging treatment highlighted by fresh blush to help her blend in. Donning somewhat less refined (or gaudy) underwear than her usual silk lace would help her blend in a bit, she hoped. Not that she ever totally blended in. Nor did she want to.

Undies

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh my god I wish this thing would start already..." Claire said as she wrapped her arms around her body, trying to hold onto any warmth she could.

Allison glanced to Claire, giving her a "what can ya do" shrug. She could tell it was cold, but it really did not bother her anymore. Allison looked around for a moment at all the various people huddled off in their small cliques. It was in that moment that she noticed her.

Something about her screamed bitch, and to Allison, just begged for a punch to the face. The irrational outcry from her beast, let Allison know that the brunette was just as damned as she was.

"Excuse me a moment..." Allison says as she makes a beeline to the other predator working the college scene.

"Do you think Chad will come?"

"Why in the hell are you so hung up on that douche..."

Allison moves through the crowd as the herd instinctively move a step out of the way. It may have been her intimidating beauty, which is what most Daeva tell themselves, but it is the same reaction that any of the damned had when it came to walking through the masses.

"Heya. I don't think I have seen you around before..." Allison says with a smile as she constantly wrestles with the notion of her previous thoughts on the woman. She cannot help but notice her beautiful eyes and cannot help but pray that her greeting does not set the stranger off to the point where a cat fight erupts to the delight of all the guys standing around in their boxers.

"I am Allison."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire was pleased that someone so attractive noticed her almost immediately before... It raised objections. The feelings of hunger and the lingering desire to reign supreme over this flock of young, supple bodies became quite distracted by the desire to flee. But the face of this new threat wasn't threatening. Rather, welcoming. And so, with a willing mind and focused discipline, these emotional urgings were channeled. With precise and practised motion, she offers the slightest nod of acknowledgment, her eyes lowering and closing to acknowledge the stronger predator in a motion so familiar to the Damned and the dogs.

And with the most sincere friendliness she could muster, given the nature of this particular event, she replies, "No, I don't believe we've met. I'm Claire. Nice to meet you." A hand extends for a firm shake, and she hopes for the best. This could get rather messy, otherwise.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"It is a pleasure Claire." Allison accepts her hand.

Allison cannot help but give an unconscious glance back to Claire Allen, a psych-major, and fellow Alpha-Phi girl, before her attention falls back to the other Claire.

"Ugh..."

"Totally do not want to act like I am fishing for information, but I am curious as to where you are from and how long have you been out here in Sacramento..."
    Allison gives a helpless shrug with her truthful statement.

With a quick look around the crowd, she nods her head softly. "Sacramento is something else...I think you will like it here..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

"Of course, that's fine. I'm from Manhattan, and just arrived a little while ago," she answers, clearly speaking with her natural accent in support of her statement.

"Thanks for the welcome. Are those friends of yours?" she asks, having followed her glance after resuming eye contact once it was clear she wouldn't be immediately beheaded.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Manhattan...Wow, I am from South Florida..."

"Miami..."
    Allison glances back to the girls of Alpha Phi. "Yup they are with me."

"Sacramento must be quite a change. I know it was for me when I got here..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Martha Villiers

PRE

It was a Patrol and Martha was making her unsteady way along the street...

Seeing something she didn't properly understand, Martha leaned on her cane and waited. Watching as a group of barely dressed men and women seemed to congregate.

They all seemed animated by common purpose.

Perhaps it is a flash mob? Or...a mob of flashers?

Martha is not dressed for the event: as usual meekly and sweetly attired in an English school uniform: a black 'winter pattern' felt broad brimmed cap of the Edwardian English school fashion and of the traditional winter design...neat black blazer. A pair of scholarly wire-framed spectacles are perched on the end of her nose. A long black gymslip which shows her remaining slim leg to mid calf. Her ebony black hair is tied into long neat twin tails. Each twin tail is tied with a large red silken ribbon bow. White kneesocks on her trim and athletically slim flesh leg. Carefully polished black Mary Jane shoes and her C-Leg.

She limps over to take a closer look. Examining the many legs on display very closely indeed...her hand gripping her cane all the tighter as she detects the...
    Ah...she nods and smiles at the sight of fellow Kindred. Nodding to them and offering a shy smile...there were now lots more legs to examine...so she did so from a few yards away.

Waiting to see if opportunity was there to speak to the Sorority Harem...or their leader!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire continues her conversation with Allison, not noticing the distant observer in the slightest.

"It's different, I suppose, but not really much of a shock. I've travelled enough to know that wherever you go, there you are. Though maybe I just haven't seen enough of the city yet. Care to introduce me?" She ends on a question with a gesture towards the aforementioned kine who were 'with' her. It would be rude to not be properly introduced - almost as terribly gauche as it would be for Claire to eat one of them. She could resist the temptation, however.

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-19 20:54:44 Claire Tunt rolls 4 to Perception (10 Again) 1, 1, 5, 5 failure

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Sure thing..." Allison glances back to where the girls were huddled and notices Martha. She cannot help but cock her head as a smile races quickly across her face. Allison feels surprise and joy to see Martha in a place she would have never dreamed of. Allison turns and makes a beeline for the Herald, guiding Claire along the way.

"Martha!" Allison says as she throws up her hands with a quick scrunch of her nose. "Fancy seeing you here and the charity event. By chance are you going to make a donation." Allison glances back to Claire.

"Forgive me, but Martha this is Claire and Claire this is Martha."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread