Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt: Chico

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

5 am, Chico Municipal Airport

Lezlie and Madison looked around the termnal, which is starting to get a bit busy as travelers prepare for earlier morning flights, but neither noticed any sign of kindred.

Konstantin waits for them outside the terminal at 5 am sharp.

"I saw no sign of Bennet, his childe or the car we look for," he reports. The disappointment in his voice is quite evident. "We go now, quickly look at a few hotel parking lots, then go to where the Prince has reserved a room for us. Is unfortunate we found nothing, and I doubt we will be fortunate at this hour."

He smiles at them both. "You two have done all that could be done, been very helpful. I will tell this to the Prince."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison shakes her head, a little dejected. "Didn't find anything. How depressing. All right, everybody in the car, let's get out of here. Where to next babe?" She asks Konstantin as she leads the way to the car.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin smiles at Madison calling him "babe." "We drive to the hotel the Prince reserved for us. Any other hotels we see on way there, we stop and quickly check parking lot."

As it happens, the three see no sign of the car Jack and Ronnie were reported to be driving in any of the lots they check. With morning getting all the closer, he soon directs Madison to the hotel they are staying at.

Once there, Konstantin says, "It has been near 300 years since I last checked in at an inn. I do not know how this is done today. We all go in together, and if one of you will handle this, this will be good."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison laughs. For some reason, she just finds this Deputy so adorable. She places an arm around his shoulders before getting out of the car. "I've got it hon, no worries. You really need to get with the times though. Maybe someone should help you with that."

She gets out of the car, locks it and heads into the hotel lobby.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Yes, maybe so. This is good idea."

Arnold has already helped Konstantin with so many things, but there were so many still to learn.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Madison has no problem getting checked in to the room the Prince had thought to reserve for Mr. Konstantin and companions. He gives them two card keys and gives them directions to their third-floor room.

"Make sure we are not bothered. Long night on the road, we will be sleeping late." Konstantin growls to the desk clerk, who states he will pass this to the cleaning crew but that Konstantin and his associates should put out the "do not disturb" sign as well.

The room is pretty nice for a hotel room, and comes equipped with two beds. It takes no time for Konstantin to get his bearings.

"Room faces west... afternoon sun."

Konstantin eyes the drapes, which appear to be thick enough to not allow daylight to spill into the room. "Better to not trust. Safer sleeping on floor, full under blankets, or in bath room."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison nods. "Yes, we could do that, however it would be incredibly uncomfortable. We could also take the mattress of the other bed and wedge it up against the window to make sure no light comes in. Then, we could share the second bed and be a hell of a lot more comfortable."

She looks at the other two kindred, to see if they agree or not.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin looks at the mattress, the window, the drapes, thinks for a moment, then nods. "That might be good, yes." He looks to Lezlie to see what she thinks of the idea.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison gets to work on the mattress and the window. It does not take her long to get everything into place. When she is done, she turns and smiles at the other two.

"Ok all secure. You guys go ahead and make yourselves comfortable. I am jumping in the shower." She begins to undress as she makes her way to the bathroom, obviously not caring that Lezlie and Konstantin are in the room with her.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin does not show any obvious reaction to Madison's undressing. He takes off his jacket and boots, but otherwise remains dressed. He keeps his Bowie knife, sheathing it to his belt, and takes a spot in the middle of the remaining bed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread