Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(Trax X) Those Outside

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    C
    Cross

Initiative Over

Mason gets a great view of the van driving off from the roof of the building he had climbed up onto. It is accelerating hard away from the scene, and the doors close as they escape.

If someone wants to pick up the trail in a vehicle, they can, but there's no need for further initiative.

'A bloody hit and run. Fuck.' Brandon cursed to himself as he stepped closer towards the rest of the group. He dropped his obfuscate seeing as he didn't really need it anymore. "Two things I rather like to know. What the fuck did you guy's do to get THAT on your arses. And what are we going to do about it." Brandon said as he looked over the rest. 'I ain't going after them now, that would just be suicide since they probably prepaired for that.'
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

"They were clearly already planning an ambush. I provided bait to prove the seriousness of the matter. Please inform Vorrigan of the issue, but as I doubt they are trying again tonight, I intend to go get cleaned up," said the petite artiste, turning to leave the area immediately before anyone questions her methods. She returns one knife to its sheath, but her left hand holds the other in a reverse grip just in case she'd need it again in the next short while. She proceeds on a circuitous path away from any prying eyes more likely to question why an apparent attempted murder victim was strolling about town in the middle of the night.

Gallows

Isaac swore to himself as he inspected his body for damage. He still felt pain, but it was...different, and he didn't want to walk around with some gaping wound and not realize it. His clothes were torn up something nasty, that was for sure.

"Damn it," he said, finally. "That...was unpleasant." He turned to the others and bowed slightly. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help there, everyone...I think we should get inside, inform Vorrigan, and get a stiff drink."

D
    Duvainor

The seconds ticked by. Every one of Charlotte's senses was strained as hard as it could be, as the Mekhet desperately strove to divine some sense of order from the chaos of the situation she had found herself in. Footsteps, the sound of the van's doors being thrown open...fleeing, or preparing a weapon? Something to turn on any foolish Kindred who had chased them blindly down the alleyway? And then, another splutter from the engine as it began accelerating away. It was, one way or another, over.

Charlotte was glad for her Cloak of Night hiding her for view. It spared her the indignity of the others seeing her shoulders sag in relief. Taking a moment to compose herself as best she could, she dismissed the discipline and stepped out into view. The Daeva, so typically for her clan, was already flouncing off and expecting them to lie for her.

If she's not going to stick around and help us deal with this situation, then she can spin her own damn story. This could have been avoided if she hadn't ran her mouth off in the first place, so she can go and wither under the sun for all I care.

Charlotte sneered at her departing figure and turned to the others.

"I agree. The sooner this situation is resolved, the better." She said. Charlotte paused and half turned, casting another disdainful glance down the street after Anabella. "As for our...erstwhile companion's request, I shall inform Vorigan of what I witnessed. No more, no less. She can plead her own case later if she deigns to make an appearance, and Vorigan can draw his own conclusions."

Mason sighed in relief as the van drove away. However, having no car of his own, he can't tail them to their lair. Still, he was alive and unharmed, that had to count for something.

He looks disappointed by Anabella's attitude but let the Daeva go her way. If that's what she wanted, there was no point to make her stay here. He joined the other kindred already assembled in the street, still nervous about the presence of so many beast.

" Well I am kinda new at this gig, but I am willing to lend a hand to teach those assholes a lesson. Besides I don't exactly fancy looking over my shoulder for the rest of eternity. Still they seemed to know where to look for us.

He was looking on edge, and quite thirsty but still composed. " Is it okay if I join your reunion ? I'd like a few pointers if you don't mind. I am still pretty green, if you know what I mean."

D
    Duvainor

"I'd be quite happy to fill you in, once tonight's events have drawn themselves to a close." Charlotte said. Educating rookie Kindred in the basic nuts-and-bolts of their existance wasn't a job she particularly relished, but the alternative - letting some other Vampire, possibly as ignorant as he was, possibly deluded or outright malicious explain things for him - was even less attractive.

Better I lose a few hours than we wind up with another wretch wandering the streets thinking he's been lumbered with some curse handed down by god, or some other such nonsense.

Without another word, Charlotte turned and stepped back into Trax.

Charlotte rejoins the main thread

Mason noded in a thankful way toward Charlotte. " Gracias Miss, I appreciate this. " Hopefully, he'd learn more about his condition. In the meanwhile,he followed the other kindred into the Trax. While doing so, he kept a careful watch of his surroundings. There was no guarantee that the hunters wouldn't be back for a second assault tonight.

C
    Cross

Your characters either leave or head into the bar thread. Let me know!

Gallows

Isaac blinked as Charlotte went back inside. Clearly, she was upset--but not at him, at least. He followed her back inside, hoping to set a more concrete date for when they might continue their academic discussions.

Isaac goes back inside

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.