Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Trax X) Those Outside

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    C
    Cross

Anabella was blissfully unaware, it seemed, of what was coming for her. Danger she had brought upon herself with an admission of her condition in front of individuals who should not have been informed of who, and what, she was. Following someone into a dark alley.

The signs were there, and now it was time for a reckoning.

She was completely and utterly surprised by the incredible pain that exploded through her chest. Where once there had been nothing but beautiful skin over a cold, dead heart, now there was a stake. But the Daeva was not rendered torpid from the ferocious attack. The big man stepping out of the shadows with all his brute force cursed under his breath - the strike had been imperfect, and his arm drew back --

Anabella, please roll Initiative. Anabella takes 3L from the surprise attack. Others out front of Trax, based on initiative and what happens, I will call for Perception checks for you when it is time for them.

Attacker Initiative 16, Doctor Initiative 7, 3 sux to stake!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-11 21:58:47 Dr. Bruce Parsons rolls 1 die for initiative 3
    2013-03-11 21:55:36 Eric Mowry rolls 1 die for initiative 10
    2013-03-11 21:55:28 Eric Mowry rolls 14 to 'Collecting the sample, Doc' (All Out BF, Willpower, -3) (10 Again) 3, 2, 10, 2, 5, 2, 1, 3, 6, 4, 4, 1, 9, 4, 8 3 successes

Reflexes heightened by a mixture of surprise, rage, and impatience motivating the celerity with which she intended to dispatch this thing.

Let's get this over with.

Intiative 14

C
    Cross

Attacker 16 - Anabella 12 (+2 Celerity for 14|3L) - Doc 7

Anabella's Blood is nary in the air as the stake pulls out, and she is now very aware of what is going on here --
    @Princess - Anabella is UP!

it looks like you used Celerity; please note down the -1 Vitae if that's true.

Also, full intiative of everyone is not needed at this time.

A
    Ambrose

Juan felt a sense of unease at the notion that they were being watched. It wasn't like a single idiot with a camera on his own could take on such a large group of Kindred, but if he had mates... Lots of them. This could be a problem.
    Searching his pockets for a moment, Juan looked up, feigning suprise. "Excuse me, but I think I left something in the bar." He said quietely. This is getting strange, Vorigan's privacy can wait if these fuckers are planning something stupid.
    "If you want a light, I think I left mine inside." He replied to the wild-eyed giant beside him. "I'm going to get it if you'd care to follow me."
    "Heres my phone number, " He said, writing down his number on a piece of paper and giving it to Charlotte, "Mind giving it to everyone else?" He asked Charlotte.
    "Give us a call tomorrow night and i'll see if I can help you out with your predicament."
    No sense leaving another liability on the streets.
    "I'll be walking home later, if anyone needs somewhere to crash..."He told the group. Tonight had been a strange night, and there was no sense in risking getting caught offguard by asshole in the car and his buddies.

Unless stopped, Juan will leave back to inside the bar

Gallows

Isaac's eyes widened as everyone started moving. Normally, he would want no part in anything this potentially dangerous, but he had a reputation to make. He refused to let his first foray into the social scene here brand him as a coward. Besides, he sort of liked Charlotte so far. Maybe the Gangrel would run ahead and finish off whatever threat there was before he had to do anything.

Anabella immediately draws a knife for the one who failed to stake her - she had every intention of making him repent for his sins against her right here and now.

ST Note - roll may be used next turn. Drawing takes a turn unless you have Quick Draw.

C
    Cross

The old guy watches silently with the bottle of vodka in one hand and his phone in the other. "Now," he whispers.

Meanwhile, the big fighter who stepped out of the shadows grunted as he hauled off and slammed his stake into Anabella's heart - but her defense was swift and she managed to avoid being paralyzed or knocked into torpor from sheer damage. The saucy Daeva was doing all right for herself - as well as she could be, given the circumstances. The big guy was completely off balance and vulnerable to counterattack.

Anabella takes 2L from a failed stake attempt and is at 5L - meaning without healing, she takes -1 to all actions from wound penalties.

Those In Front

The individuals out front have no trouble noticing that the van has started up and the driver has climbed into the front seat. The high beams are on, illuminating the street brightly.

Charlotte's senses being enhanced, perhaps she might hear something beyond the engine --

Charlotte, from your current position, you may roll Perception at -3 to hear the sounds of impacts from deep in the alleyway. Two successes are required to hear them, but if you are successful you will know that someone's getting hit hard. Also, if you get 2 sux you'll be able to roll Initiative if you want.

2 sux attack vs heart, dice roller likes the Daeva
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-12 02:04:19 Mowry rolls 11 to 'Give Me My Sample!' (All Out, WP, -3 -Def) (10 Again) 7, 8, 2, 1, 3, 2, 5, 2, 9, 4, 1 2 successes
    Princess - Anabella is UP!

Noting the rather dire turn of these events, Ana deems it wisest to find her way back to the front of the bar - It would be uncourteous to not warn those outside. She'd successfully rooted out the problem she suspected might be obvious, and even it had gone dour, there was no sense in making it worse by hanging them out to dry while these idiots prepared for more poaching. Wolves hunting jaguars is entirely unacceptable.

Action

Noticing the dude in his van, Mason instinctively looked fpr avenues of escape or attack, should anything go awry. He watched for ways to climb to the roofs or through barriers or to give him the high ground, his skills in parkour may yet prove to be usefull in his survival. Finally, he uses his power to increase his strength, something he discovered only a few days ago ....

OOC

C
    Cross

Anabella blurs away from the Hunter impaling her and appears in front of everyone, her bleeding, stabbed form appearing as multiple flickers of images around her true body as her Celerity easily carried her away from the immediate threat of attack.

She was starving, and bleeding. She'd been tricked, trapped and assaulted. Her Beast twitched and kicked within, threatening to overcome her will --

Anabella - please roll Anger Frenzy (Resolve+Composure) to 3 successes. Mind the -2 for Starving. You may use Willpower on these rolls if you so choose.

I will call for Initiative now from all parties. Juan, you are clear and inside Trax - please go into the Trax main thread. All others who have not yet rolled initiative may roll as we enter combat rounds.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.