Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SK) A Plan of Action

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Continued from here. We need a short scene to plan things, I suppose.

Now all the others had left, either to bring the coffin away, or to start unraveling other mysteries, there's a small team of Kindred left in the private room at The Reverence. Chris, Daniella Sage and Callum McCann . Brawn and brains.

Chris asks questions to both the Bailiff and the Deputy. 'Do you agree we focus on the woman you saw, Deputy McCann? It happened far more recent than the killings of Sarah LaFleur and Thomas O'Conner. Besides... we might have a trail to follow? From what I understand, you left the museum quite soon, as is understandable with a coffin.'

'But before we make actual plans, do we wish to involve anyone else? A small group can more easily stay hidden and do research at places we're not allowed to be. Then later if we have an idea of what the actual threat is, we could always call for assistance.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Sabeleth

Cal nodded at Chris' suggestion. "Sounds like a plan to me, and I agree that we should keep it to a small group. I was planning to have Deputy Burns ( Tracy Burns ) take me to a bike shop to see if I can pick out the model our mysterious friend was riding. Might be a way to trace her."

He thought back to the night at the museum. "I guess another lead would be tracing where the fake sarcophagus was delivered from. It's also possible that she tracked down the curator to see if she could get information out of her."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella listens as Chris and Cal talk, nodding her head in agreement, “A small group would be best in my opinion. And I agree with you Priscus Wooding, we can always call for help if we need it.” She then looks to Cal, “That sounds like a great idea, she might have some insight as well.” She looks back to Chris, “Where did we want to start our investigation? I was thinking back at the museum, it is where the woman was first encountered, and where everything seemed to begin."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Sounds like a good start. Although she probably didn't buy her bike in Sacramento, it would at least give us something to look out for.'

Chris then listens to Daniella. The museum seems to be the only place they could start, for real. 'Maybe we can quickly visit several bike shops before they close,' he looks at the time on his phone, 'we should be able to see at least one before it is too late.'*

'Now we should think of anything we could need. We go to the museum tomorrow, I want to be as well prepared as possible.' He also looks at his hand, the Hierophant prefers to feed before going somewhere else.

Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Possibly, but there's nothing to say when the other thread began. Regardless, most businesses close around 5-6, so it's unlikely you're going to find a shop that's open.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Then let's continue with the other plans

S
    Sabeleth

"Okay, assuming everything's closed for the moment I'll get on with making a few calls. If we're starting with the museum I'll see if the curator would be good enough to give us a private after-hours tour this week." Given Mrs Lewis' behaviour the last time he'd seen her that didn't seem like it would a problem. "And I'll ask Deputy Burns to run through some bikes with me. I was mostly thinking it might be relevant if our target needed to get it repaired. There's a chance someone might remember her." Cal shrugged, it was a long shot.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Looking to Cal, “That would be great if she would agree to a tour. If you need help making any of the calls let me know.” She felt at a loss as to what she was supposed to do at the time, and wanted to help somewhere. “We should probably have some story in place for why we are requesting an after-hours tour.” She said, figuring it would help to have a story all set. “What time did we want to meet up to head to the museum? Are we meeting there or here?”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris nods to Callum and Daniella, as they seem to take care of the bike part.

'We could want to visit the museum for the examination of several pieces, with my academic background I'll try to make it look semi-official, as working on an important project for the Sac State.*' He thinks about an appropriate time, the days were getting brighter already...

'Then 09:30 pm, at the museum?'

* Allies

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sure, great idea
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.