Ended
Watch

(1303) Ordo Dracul

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    S
    Sabeleth

Now all of that had piqued the Deputy's attention. At the mention of a dangerous mission into what might be enemy territory he gave the Grand Wyrm ( Max Heinz ) a solemn nod.

"I'll volunteer for the mission Grand Wyrm, bearing in mind that currently I'm not exactly trained for stealth." Cal didn't do much sneaking around and had no real training in applicable disciplines, but he could hold his own in a fight. "It sounds like the sort of thing the Reeve's Office should devote some attention to anyway."

There, his offer to help was on the table, and perhaps there was time to work on any important skills before the plan went ahead. He also wasn't going to pretend to know what a Wyrm's Nest was, but as far as threats to the domain went, that was the sort of thing he could help with.

B
    Beej

A captured Kogaion was shocking matter. One of who held so much knowledge of the Ordo to be in the hands of a cult, no doubted controlled by some nefarious power. Crone..please let it be the Crone. Between Heinz and Martha, we could leverage the authority to purge their paganism from the city and plunder their secret dens. But he knew such thoughts were premature and probably not likely to happen.

"I too believe I would be of best help with the search for the Wyrm Nest." Teo glanced at Aileen and then back to Max. "However..if the need is truly great I would help free Kogaion Muir..though how I am uncertain what I could contribute." Teodor said, uncertain but with a little bit of dogged determination.

A
    AethrDav

"I would offer myself to help with the Kogaion, if there's a need for my skills. I have opened doors with a smile and a wink, if we think that's a path we might take." He had grown up a bookworm, and blossomed into a bit of social butterfly. If they thought a sparkling smile might open doors, he'd be more than happy to help. Otherwise, his bookish-ness might better serve the hunt for the Wyrm's Nest.

"Otherwise, I have some experience with Geomancy, and a penchant for research in historical and folk-lore, if it might assist in the work on the Nest." He'd risen above the level of Slave, where he had to do what he was told, but he didn't presume, yet, to know much better than his seniors on matters like these.

m
    moreau

Once the discussion turned towards the future, his interest was piqued. "If the cult proves a problem, I think I could offer a few avenues of action if the cult requires a solution that will get rid of them without getting the kines attention but more infomation one the cult would be of help. " cutting off anymore planning until whatever cannon-fodder the Grand Wyrm sends on the recon mission came back with something useful. He turned his thoughts to the Wyrms nest, the last time he'd been near one was when he was a slave back in london and wouldn't been let within a mile of it without permission in triplicate branded into his forehead, so this was something he was definitly going to focus on."With the Wyrm's nest, on the other hand, with your permission I could certainly be of some small assistance but this is not a subject I have much affinity with, I'm afraid my years as unchained have left me out of practice with this particular facet of my studies.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max was a little perplexed that Chase's first concern was with a statue and not an upcoming physical conflict to rescue a missing member of the Order. Perhaps a lesson on perspective was in order for the Ventrue.

But, that was a lesson for another time...

"I am not certain. I think the first major obstacle will be finding it, then persuading the owner to give it up..." He then turns his attention to the others as they answered the call to duty. Most of the responses didn't surprise him; though the two Drakes did bring up interesting ideas for tackling the problem with non-physical means.

He doubted Dog would care to hear about political or social solutions, but he would rather avoid violence if possible. Callum did bring up a point with the Reeve. The Grand Wyrm would rather handle the matter internally; but if the cultists represented a greater threat to the Domain at large, it would be his duty to report it.

He could also think of one former Dragon that might wish to hear about Muir. He wasn't sure if the ex-member had any personal interest in the Koigon; but he would talk with the man the next time he had a chance.

"Very well everyone. I'll start looking into the cultist. As soon as we have more information, we'll meet again to discuss our options.

As for the Nest; perhaps it would be best if we ajorned for the evening and took the subject up tomorrow night? Given all that has happened tonight, I think it would be best to attack the problem with fresh minds, when it isn't so late..."

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

It only made sense from Aοleen's point of view to adjourn for the day, since they already had had a more eventful meeting than any could have foreseen. Between the new Regency, the meeting of two new Dragons, Dog's arrival and the news about both the Wyrm's nest and a missing Kogaion, she sure had a lot to think about. And so little precious time.

From her corner of the table, she nodded discreetly toward her Covenant's leader. "I agree, Grand Wyrm. I am at your disposal, and the Ordo's." was all she said. She was no outgoing orator.

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

"As you wish it, Grand Wyrm," replies Chase, the gears of his mind turning. He would be happy for the recess to consider the task that Max had presented them with. It was some interesting news indeed. In truth it was a chance to expand his knowledge and experience, and no doubt this Muir character could supply the Covenant with both. If they could get their hands on the statue as well, all the better. The obstacle, however, was this cult. If it were simply a matter of negotiations with Kine, Chase was confident he could assist in that. But cults had strange motivations and strange needs, that if unfulfilled could lead to violent tendencies.

"If my networks can assist in locating the memorial or the cult, they are at your disposal as well," the Lord offers.

B
    Beej

Teodor nodded his head in answer to Grand Wyrm's general statement and summation of the evening. He had ideas concerning the cult of course. Of whether the Grand Wyrm had a kine servant willing to attempt to infiltrate this cult was another matter. Or a kine servant he was willing to sacrifice in such an attempt. The matter of Kine was always difficult, at least to Teodor. Service verse servitude. There were so many dimensions to the issue.

Ciara Maskelyne

Close thread

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread