Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Hostel Hi) Another Day in the Dead

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Solaris

Within the halls of the Free Council's headquarters, a collection of Awakened Mages had assembled to bear witness to a man's death that had occurred within the past week. Samdei was seen kneeling down beside the dead body, stripped of several of its limbs and organs (tongue, eyes, etc). After much poking, prodding, and lost lunches, the group had begun to need a more viable answer to the questionable corpse. After waving his hand at the body, a flash occurred and a foot long blade went through exactly where the body’s heart was.

Previous thread can be viewed here

Active Spells, Speak w/ Dead 2 suxx, Grim Sight 4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-03 01:16:55 Hachiman rolls 7 to cast Grim Sight Rote [Wit + Occ + Death] (10 Again) 9, 3, 3, 1, 10, 9, 10, 5, 2 4 successes
    2013-03-03 01:16:26 Hachiman rolls 7 to cast Speak with the Dead rote [Wit+Occ+Death] (10 Again) 4, 8, 6, 6, 1, 5, 10, 4 2 successes

Hachiman, having briefly begun speaking to Impulse, looked back to his fellow will worker with a sympathetic look. "I'm not quite sure what brought me here myself. It's difficult to turn a blind eye to such a gathering like this, and what with the smell of death on the wind," he said with a poetic nuance.

After Samdei had knelt down, the flash and blade had startled Hachiman for a moment, putting him on guard. "You could give someone a warning before you do that," Hachiman started, looking at Samdei with a stern look. "I assume you need help dealing with this dead body? I would like to offer you my help, as it seems that you need it." Hachiman squared off to the Mage, still remembering the tinge of death that followed Samdei around. "You say this body has been here for two days?" Hachiman turned his head to look back at the body again while continuing. "This body has been dead for almost a week. That means that the murder did not occur here, if what you say is true. Is there a reason you waited two days before informing someone about this?" An eyebrow raised on the Moros inquisitively.

Hachiman did not necessarily intend to sound accusative with these questions, but they were questions that needed to be answered.

Idun

PRE

"I know who this was." Idun states calmly. "Samdei, do you know why Mr Tamwood would come to the Free Council headquarters? Was he looking into something?" She asks the man.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse jumped at the sight of the sword. Looking around he nods at Hachiman. "Well worded." As his fellow willworker questions Samdei, Impulse also looks at him inquisitively. "A lot of shit seems to be going down at home base..." His voice trails off, hoping Samdei could satisfy his curiosity.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tobys eye widen at the appearance of the blade, and her stomach turns again as it finds it mark. She looks to Hachiman as he talks, hearing some good questions. Then when Idun identifies the mass she turns to her, “The name sounds familiar, how can you tell?” she asked, curious. “We seem to have more questions than answers right now.”
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

R
    RiffRaff

Key, the Sight and Armor have 24 hour duration, Body Control was for a scene, but was cast at the end of the last thread. Does it dissipate?

Shit! Thinks Anarchy, which is echoed momentarily by a verbal repeat of the thought. "Shit!" She circles around the impaled corpse warily, looking at it from all angles. "Who was Tamwood?" She asks, looking towards Idun. Looking to everyone else she asks, "Anyone know what Path and Order he was a part of? The Ζthernet's mentioned three other bodies. A Obrimos Libertine, An Acanthus Mystagogue and a Mastigos Thearch. If there's a patten, this one might be an Arrow or a Guardian and either a Moros or Thyrsus." If this was a patten, maybe it would give them a lead on who would show up next.

Idun

PRE

"I've seen him around, I just never spoke with him. There's just something about the face that says Mike Tamwood." Idun explains with a sigh. She takes some time to recall what little she knows of the Mage.

Mike Tamwood was a...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-13 14:45:13 Idun rolls 7 to Int + Com (10 Again) 2, 7, 8, 8, 5, 10, 4, 4 3 successes

RiffRaff I'm going to say the 24hour durations will continue but not the Body Control
    RockBane Moros, Arrow, Previous Sentinel

Samdei looked over at Hachiman like the asian had an additional head. “What? Dude, I tripped into you people when I first saw it. And if you think that I just stabbed him you are sorely mistaken.

He looked back at the Body on the floor. “Wasn’t Tamwood an Arrow?
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

S
    Solaris

Still puzzled, Hachiman addressed Samdei first. "I see," he had said passively, thinking to himself; rubbing his chin in concentration. "A Mister Tamwood, was it? And an Arrow? Hachiman's eyes lit up for a moment. He had begun to grow quite interested in the event's unfolding, as he was excited to know more about the Adamantine Arrow. He had always wanted to meet more from this group and he may have an opportunity to speak with one soon.

"Did he have any enemies, I wonder?" At this thought, he looked between Samdei and Idun, who both seemed to know the most about the person that lay before them. "Did this Mister Tamwood report to someone? Maybe they know how long he's been missing."

Idun

PRE

"Also a Moros." Idun recalls. "A Sentinel."

"As for missing? Well, you'd likely need to check with the Arrows for that, he... was part of that Order." Idun adds.

Well I suppose since he was one of those fighting Arrows, you can assume he’s made at least one enemy in the past.” But then anyone who had ever lifted a gun or a fist would, that was just common sense.

Is that what you’re gonna do then? Call up the Arrow.” This time Samdei practically spat the word, like it was a piece of bad steak.

This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.